What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

D. Carr (vs DET), G. Minshew (@TN) or K. Pickett (vs AZ)? (1 Viewer)

D. Carr (vs DET), G. Minshew (@TN) or K. Pickett (vs AZ)?

• D. Carr (vs DET)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • G. Minshew (@TN)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • K. Pickett (vs AZ)?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyoun1e

Footballguy
QB decision. 4 points per TD pass. Need a replacement for L. Jackson this week.

Note: I'm a 15 point favorite.

* G. Minshew @TN - TN is a good matchup through the air and they are tough against the run game (although Moss killed them in matchup #1). Minshew also entered the last meeting and was effective. That said, I could see TN and D. Henry controlling this on the ground at home where Vrabel plays everyone tough. This could be a slugfest. Note: My opponent is starting M. Pittman.

* K. Pickett vs AZ -- Can't believe I'm considering Pickett, but something clicked last week with the offense. Pickett throwing confidently and comfortably. Stafford just torched this team for 4 TDs. Have a feeling this is a PIT massacre at home. They should be able to run as well...and maybe too much. Feel like there is a solid floor here, and maybe a ceiling if Tomlin lets Pickett gain some momentum. One problem: Weather. Looks nasty: https://rotogrinders.com/weather/nfl

* D. Carr vs DET -- A good matchup vs a leaky DET secondary, but not sure Carr can take advantage. M. Thomas out, and R. Shaheed is out. Looks like Olave is playing. Think DET comes out and controls this game and takes advantage of NO's suddenly weak run D (especially after Goff's continued turnovers). Maybe Carr has to play catchup here and there's garbage time stats? That said, Carr has been sad in the redzone and this could be a T. Hill game.

Which QB?

Users who are viewing this thread