What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DA Big League/ Sleeper App/ Leaguesafe/ $800 Entry/ 100% payouts, 1st to 3rd, weekly & regular season prizes/ AUCTION/ PPR, 6pt passing TDs (1 Viewer)

jamie_d83

Footballguy
Welcome to DA Big League. Active season-long managers only, please!!!
This is my first time using LeagueSafe as a commissioner (I've used it plenty of times as an owner), but I've run multiple leagues for many years now. I started this league and another similar Auction league to replace some other leagues we lost because the prior commish could no longer run them. We should have a good turnout of very active managers.

You can find all the details below:
  • 12 team league
  • Head-to-head, 2 games weekly. One game vs. opponent and one vs. league median (meaning top 6 scoring teams get a win that week, and bottom 6 scoring teams get a loss)
  • Auction Redraft.
  • Draft Date: Mon, Aug 26 @ 9pm ET
  • Rosters: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, D, 6 Bench, 2 IR
  • Season runs from weeks 1-14. Playoffs weeks 15-17. Top 7 teams make postseason (1st place gets bye)
  • Payouts: 1st - $4000/ 2nd - $2000/ 3rd - $800/ first-place regular season - $800/ most points regular season - $600/ weekly high score (weeks 1-14) - $100 per week.
  • PPR point system, 6 points per passing TD. Scoring is pretty standard.
  • NO TRADES (I don’t like trading in big money league. This eliminates any possibility of collusion.)
  • FAAB waiver wire. $1000 budget. $0 bids are allowed.
  • Payments made through leaguesafe with majority approval payout rule.
  • Any other questions or for links to the league and leaguesafe, feel free to email me at jamie_d83@hotmail.com

League is half-full. Lets get those last 6 spots filled. Once we're close, I'll start asking for everyone to submit league dues. Come join the action!

Users who are viewing this thread