What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dak and Mixon for Richardson? (1 Viewer)

Bytor

Footballguy
Superflex PPR Keeper league. I'm after Richardson and the owner wants Dak and Mixon. Too high? I have Pierce, Moss, Achane and Mostert as well so I can fill the gap pretty quickly, but is Richardson worth another starting QB and RB?

I would love to comment but I don't play in superflex and QBs are valued differently for them. IMO if he doesn't get knocked out Richardson looks like en emerging fantasy star. I was going to take him as my 2nd QB in a one QB redraft league and got sniped.

How do your keepers work? Such as do you get to keep them in the round you drafted them? Do they get pushed up to 1st round, etc?

Thanks for responding.

We get to keep them forever, so if I land him he's mine for as long as I want him. In superflex QB's are gold, and right now Dak is top 10-15, but I think he's peaked. Richardson could go way beyond that, or never get even that high, so I'm hesitant.

I think you should get another player to go with Richardson.Even if it is a backup.The way these guys get hurt your back up could end up being a starter.

If you can trade for Richardson AND get to keep him for future years then yes I would make this deal in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread