What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at Detroit (1 Viewer)

Huge play by Megatron but man, how did he get caught from behind there? He had a 5 yard head start and then just gave up a couple yards short.

Nice call by 107-year-old **** Stockton.

"Calvin Johnson.... HE'S GONE!!!"

Unless he gets caught on the 3-yard line.

Running Bush up in the middle on the goal line doesn't seem to be the best use of what Detroit has....

Lions go for it on 4th; Calvin wide open for an easy TD.

The Lions went for it on 4th and Goal at the 2 with the scored tied 0-0 in the 1st quarter.

I love it. More coaches should do this.

My league had a huge debate, and it was surprisingly evenly split that Dez = Megatron. I voted Mega, and I own Dez. I don't see the argument for Dez.

Stafford gets picked. Ball thrown behind CJ but it hit him in the hands and Lee caught it off the deflection.

Romo is getting pounded on nearly every pass play. It's going to be tough to throw any long passes to Dez if Romo gets blasted before Dez is 10 yards down the field.

Romo is getting pounded on nearly every pass play. It's going to be tough to throw any long passes to Dez if Romo gets blasted before Dez is 10 yards down the field.
I was going to ask what's wrong with Romo, sounds like bad O-line play thanks.

Lions defensive front is utterly dominating this game. Still surprised Cowboys haven't tried to get Dez the ball, aside from the stupid end-around

Wow. Sean Lee knows what he's doing.

ETA: He appaers to have exceptional hands for a linebacker. He didn't juggle that at all -- he snatched it out of the air and took off. I'm impressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible effort by Bryant there.

Despite lots of pressure and not much results on offense, Cowboys take the lead just before halftime.

Incredible effort and catch by Dez there. He just gets it done. For a guy who's only 6'2", he's unstoppable in the red zone.

No idea how Bryant made that catch. In the air, with a defender all over him, one-handed, pinning it against his shoulder pad... then spinning around, grabbing it with his 2nd hand, and getting both feet down before going out of bounds. I can't believe more than a handful of WR's could make that catch.

"Nice use of a time out by Detroit"

Um, there's less than a minute in the half. When else are they going to use it, Brian?

Users who are viewing this thread