What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas Goedert plus for Hunter Henry? (1 Viewer)

J3RS3YD3V1L

Footballguy
With the loss of Gronk, I'm hurting at TE and trying to figure out the best way to fill the gap.  I've been offered Hunter Henry for Dallas Goedert and a my 2020 2nd (likely late as I won the SB last year).  From a scoring standpoint, a TE is required in the lineup and use the same perf scoring guidelines as all other positions: 1p per 1st down, 6p per TD, and 1p per 12 yds.

I like Goedert long term for sure, but I'm feeling like Henry has a lot more immediate scoring potential for 2019 and 2020 - which is where I'm lacking.  My current TE's:

Gronk, Goedert, Vernon Davis, Jordan Aikens (HOU)

I feel I have the roster to compete for a title again this season if I can fill the gap.  This seems like almost a no-brainer.  Yea, or nay?

I would make that deal.  Henry should be a top 8-ish TE and Goedert has some competition in Ertz. 

Goedert may be a better long term deal, but henry provides better short term, and possibly greater trade potential in the coming years. I like this trade for you. 

Users who are viewing this thread