What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Daniel Jones or Ben Roethlisberger ROS? (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
Not a huge fan of Jones or the Giants offense, but Roethlisberger looks old and out of sync. Who who you rather haver?

On the other hand I have no faith that Jones will keep it up
I agree with that statement.  In redraft, I am forced to stream QB - fell asleep at the wheel and have been streaming QB's.  I'm thinking about trotting Daniel Jones out there this week.  Derek Carr, Daniel Jones, Kirk Cousins?  Any of those guys should work this week... 

I agree with that statement.  In redraft, I am forced to stream QB - fell asleep at the wheel and have been streaming QB's.  I'm thinking about trotting Daniel Jones out there this week.  Derek Carr, Daniel Jones, Kirk Cousins?  Any of those guys should work this week... 
Yeah, I think he's a great play this week vs the Falcons. That said, my mother would be a great play vs the Falcons. I just question his long term value in redraft this year. On the other hand Roethlisberger looks very old

Users who are viewing this thread