What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dark cloud over NFL Week 7 (1 Viewer)

KCitons

Footballguy
Seven is usually a lucky number.

But, with the passing of Bum Philips on Friday, the mass of injuries, and now the reports of Bud Adams passing, there is a dark cloud hovering over the NFL right now.

But, with the passing of Bum Philips on Friday, the mass of injuries, and now the reports of Bud Adams passing, there is a dark cloud hovering over the NFL right now.
While it's sad that Bum Phillips and Bud Adams have died, both gentlemen were 90 years old. It's not exactly shocking.

Dr. Octopus said:
While it's sad that Bum Phillips and Bud Adams have died, both gentlemen were 90 years old. It's not exactly shocking.
If I'm Bud Grant (86 years old), I'd be getting myself checked out.

Bum and Bud.... interesting.. Yes anyone with the name Bud approaching 90 should do that Zamboni LOL

Not to mention three dudes on the Texans were caught in a hotel with a dark cloud around them as well.

KCitons said:

Drama :violin:

Users who are viewing this thread