What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Darrent Williams, Denver CB (1 Viewer)

thatguy

Footballguy
Since he earned the starting job in week 3, he has put up good numbers in the four games he's played (missed one game due to injury). Because he's opposite Champ and he's a rookie and he's only 5'8", he gets picked on a lot, and has 27 solos in the four games he has started. He is also a playmaker so he'll get his share of pd's, int's, ff's, and fr's as well. And, he still returns kicks, so he's always a threat to score. He has already had one TD called back.So, if you're hurting at DB, or even if you're not but have the space, this guy is worth picking up.

second that i have had the guy since week 2 mostly bc you get extra points in my league for ret yards but i would deff give this guy a look if your hurting at cb nice post :thumbup:

I would third this! Not only is he a rookie and a playmaker, but he is also a fairly physical corner despite his size and doesn't mind getting in the mix and making tackles. I've had him the last 3 weeks and (since Rodney Harrison went down) he's been my #1 DB. Still waiting for that kick return too! :thumbup:

What about Domonique Foxworth?
He is a decent option as well, but with Champ healthy he is the nickel back. Most of his good numbers came while filling in for Champ during the Jax game and the Washington game and the second half of the NE game. Unless Champ is out, I don't see Foxworth being a consistent contributor.

You're just figuring this out now....geez.
Thanks for the constructive post. Nah, I actually posted about him in the Shark Pool weeks ago, but figured I'd post here for anyone hurting at DB. Figured he's likely to be available in most leagues. Thanks, though. Your post was eye opening.

just being a smartass which I tend to do from time to time.Its funny, to me at least, because you picked up on one of my "told you so players." I actually drafted him in two leagues to the tune of "you sure?" and "what are you thinking?"

just being a smartass which I tend to do from time to time.

Its funny, to me at least, because you picked up on one of my "told you so players." I actually drafted him in two leagues to the tune of "you sure?" and "what are you thinking?"
It's all good. I was just being a smartass back at ya. Are you a Denver fan?

Users who are viewing this thread