What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dat ### - Your first thought (1 Viewer)

rizzler

Footballguy
Ok, gentleman's thread...

Summer is here and we all know that means all the young hunnies are getting their nices lulu lemons out of the closet, short skirts, tight tees...

But dat ### (booty).

When the perfect freestone peach catches your eye - what is the first thought through your mind?

Me, always - "Id sniff that"

Go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually something along the lines of "I wish my wife's ### was not five times the size of that beautiful pooper"

I dropped my son off at HS this morning and I was struck by all the young ladies were wearing short shorts. :o :oldunsure:

I did my best not to stare, but couldn't help myself on a couple :excited:

Here's how it usually goes for me...

[internal monologue] "Wow, that's a nice ###. I wonder how much longer I can stare at this before my wife notices that I..."

"What, honey? No, of course not. Don't be ridiculous. Hey, you want to stop off for a shaved as-um, I mean, ice?"

"Man, what I wouldn't give to squeeze that thing. I bet if I was single.... yeah, that's what she's looking for. She's tan, in shape, probably 19 or 20. She needs an out-of-shape 41 year old who likes fantasy football and 'Game of Thrones'. She'd probably enjoy watching me fall asleep on my side and having to reach down and scoop my sack out the front of my thighs because my scrotum is slowly losing its tensile strength. She'd probably find that SUPER hot..."

"Um, yeah.... cherimoya? Is that the sour pineapple flavor? Never mind, just give me the cherry lime. I love you too, darling....."

Here's how it usually goes for me...[internal monologue] "Wow, that's a nice ###. I wonder how much longer I can stare at this before my wife notices that I...""What, honey? No, of course not. Don't be ridiculous. Hey, you want to stop off for a shaved as-um, I mean, ice?""Man, what I wouldn't give to squeeze that thing. I bet if I was single.... yeah, that's what she's looking for. She's tan, in shape, probably 19 or 20. She needs an out-of-shape 41 year old who likes fantasy football and 'Game of Thrones'. She'd probably enjoy watching me fall asleep on my side and having to reach down and scoop my sack out the front of my thighs because my scrotum is slowly losing its tensile strength. She'd probably find that SUPER hot...""Um, yeah.... cherimoya? Is that the sour pineapple flavor? Never mind, just give me the cherry lime. I love you too, darling....."
Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling…

My old man used to say "Id eat a mile of her #### (feces) just to see where it came from"

I like to think Im 10x less creepy than that by just wanting to get a waft of that honey pot

My old man used to see "Id eat a mile of her #### (feces) just to see where it came from"

I like to think Im 10x less creepy than that by just wanting to get a waft of that honey pot
still creepy, not some type of possible law enforcement list creepy but creepy

My old man used to say "Id eat a mile of her #### (feces) just to see where it came from"
I thought the line was "i'd let her take a dump in my mouth just to say i had lunch with her"

maybe these lines can co-exist

Nice jugs are... well... amazing.

But if you can't appreciate a fine tuned booty, you need a lobotomy.

Boobs are 95% naturally crafted

Booty takes effort. A prime rib rump means she wants it to look good

First thought is usually "DAAAAAAAAMN!"

Then typically I will try to deduce whether she's wearing a thong.

How many guys arent responding cuz theyre worried their wives are gonna see what they posted?

just tell her shes got da best ### of them all

Ok, gentleman's thread...

Summer is here and we all know that means all the young hunnies are getting their nices lulu lemons out of the closet, short skirts, tight tees...

But dat ### (booty).

When the perfect freestone peach catches your eye - what is the first thought through your mind?

Me, always - "Id sniff that"

Go.
"Dat ###"

Something about white shorts on a girl, instant boner. Cutoffs too. Also love when they wear flip flops.

First thought that crosses my mind is the girl naked and bent over with my penis inside her. I'm a traditionalist. :shrug:

My first thought is usually along the lines of, "Nice butt. I bet some weirdo in the FFA would sniff that."
Hey ohhhhhhhh!!!

Doesnt mean Id actually sniff it.... I mean, ya I would sniff it... But its not what Im after.

It's just a way of saying Im after what that ### is providing

My first thought is usually along the lines of, "Nice butt. I bet some weirdo in the FFA would sniff that."
Hey ohhhhhhhh!!!

Doesnt mean Id actually sniff it.... I mean, ya I would sniff it... But its not what Im after.

We know, you don't have to justify yourself to that guy. You want a closer look, poke around a bit, see whats shakin.

Hey ohhhhhhhh!!!

We know, you don't have to justify yourself to that guy. You want a closer look, poke around a bit, see whats shakin.
I knew my brother from D town would understand.

Dat ### is life's greatest treasure

Hey ohhhhhhhh!!!

I knew my brother from D town would understand.

Dat ### is life's greatest treasure
Yeah, but them ####### tho...

Here's how it usually goes for me...[internal monologue] "Wow, that's a nice ###. I wonder how much longer I can stare at this before my wife notices that I...""What, honey? No, of course not. Don't be ridiculous. Hey, you want to stop off for a shaved as-um, I mean, ice?""Man, what I wouldn't give to squeeze that thing. I bet if I was single.... yeah, that's what she's looking for. She's tan, in shape, probably 19 or 20. She needs an out-of-shape 41 year old who likes fantasy football and 'Game of Thrones'. She'd probably enjoy watching me fall asleep on my side and having to reach down and scoop my sack out the front of my thighs because my scrotum is slowly losing its tensile strength. She'd probably find that SUPER hot...""Um, yeah.... cherimoya? Is that the sour pineapple flavor? Never mind, just give me the cherry lime. I love you too, darling....."
:lmao:So true.

Any of you denying having taken a sniff when u got a lady in the canine position is lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying.

"Boy I'd love to sit on my couch and drape her over my lap, like a TV tray, then pack her crack with corned beef hash topped with two poached eggs, toast on side for dipping, and eat breakfast out of it while watching Sunday singles Ryder Cup matches live from Europe"

the apple's off the tree but it didn't roll far

"Boy I'd love to sit on my couch and drape her over my lap, like a TV tray, then pack her crack with corned beef hash topped with two poached eggs, toast on side for dipping, and eat breakfast out of it while watching Sunday singles Ryder Cup matches live from Europe"
Whoa

Users who are viewing this thread