What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

David Dodds' Eye (1 Viewer)

Firekaps

Footballguy
...the fact that David has to post his ailment on the front page of the web site in order to quiet the whiners that come on this board to complain when things are late is sad. I am half expecting, as I write this, that some behemoth is creating a post titled: "Suck it up, Dodds" or "Dodds, Ever Hear of Antibiotics?"I, for one, can wait until tomorrow, and hope David feels better.

Last edited by a moderator:
But isn't that the way a customer/business relationship should be? As customers, we wonder why things are late. As the business, Joe gives us the reason. I think most people are fine with it, but not knowing why things are late gets frustrating.I see no problem with people asking why things are late.

Dodds, D. (eye) probable for Wednesday. More information as it develops. :mellow:
I NEED AN UPDATE ON THIS NOW. I might be able to pick up Rudnicki in his place, but I need to get my waiver claim in by 7:00. If I don't get it in by 7:00 then I have to start Shick and we all know how that would turn out.

I disagree from the standpoint that the subscribers have paid for a service. If the service that was bought and paid for is not up to the advertised standards, then FBG has a responsiblity to let the subscribers know.Having said that, I understand the dilemma since it was posted and will not hold the delay against FBG. In fact, I admire the honesty and appreciate the news. This is what I expect from FBG.

Dodds, D. (eye) probable for Wednesday. More information as it develops. :mellow:
I NEED AN UPDATE ON THIS NOW. I might be able to pick up Rudnicki in his place, but I need to get my waiver claim in by 7:00. If I don't get it in by 7:00 then I have to start Shick and we all know how that would turn out.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you're counting on Rudnicki to win any games for you you might as well quit now. ;)

Jeeze! Suck it up, man! Shilling pitches with sutured ankle, Fiedler & E.Johnson plays w/ cracked ribs. Put a friggin eye patch on and crank out the material!

Jeeze! Suck it up, man! Shilling pitches with sutured ankle, Fiedler & E.Johnson plays w/ cracked ribs. Put a friggin eye patch on and crank out the material!
Ronnie Lott would have poked his eye out by now.

I think Dodds with one eye is still better than most other choices. If Bryant is going to start him, he is a must play. It might be better for my team if Bryant holds him out until after the bye so he will be totally healthy for the playoff run. I can always get a spot start out of Maurice Tremblay or Jason Wood.

Ronnie Lott would have poked his eye out by now.
:pirate: = Dodds reading this threadWe are so banned :rotflmao:

No way!!! Look at the stats man!! It's obvious that Dodds is way better. If you weren't so lazy, you could see that all of Rudnicki's success came against bottom feeders. Besides, Dodds is on my team and Rudnicki is on someone elses, so obviously Dodds is better than Rudnicki. :boxing:

Dodds, D. (eye) probable for Wednesday. More information as it develops.  :mellow:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you're counting on Rudnicki to win any games for you you might as well quit now. ;)
Wow - I guess my late round flyer on Levin is looking pretty good right about now!

...the fact that David has to post his ailment on the front page of the web site in order to quiet the whiners that come on this board to complain when things are late is sad. I am half expecting, as I write this, that some behemoth is creating a post titled: "Suck it up, Dodds" or "Dodds, Ever Hear of Antibiotics?"I, for one, can wait until tomorrow, and hope David feels better.
Bless your heart, Dodds is lucky to have guys like you behind him.Suck up.

AARRGH! He be startin' fer the Bucaneers if he put a black patch o'er it! :pirate:Get better Dodds & if you find my FBG hat, send it on! :thumbup:

You must play in a 4 team league with all those studs :D

Does anybody know the details of Dodds' contract. That may play a role in whether management decides to keep him on the shelf and let some of the young guns show their stuff.Hope he doesn't rush back to quickly and aggravate the injury. If he is out for a prolonged period, I am making a move for Marc Levin.

32 replies before I have to ask the obvious. JAA, what does your wife say about these kinds of injuries?

Thanks, FBG.... your worthless projections had Dodds writing all 17 weeks. Thanks for blowing my whole draft. Idiots.

DDod is a proven stud. You can't sit your studs.Oh, and if you're reading this, make sure you switch out Deuce McAllister for your WCOFF team. Don't want to see you get ripped to shreds again. :no:

I need Dodds to play. I'm going up against the first place team and he's starting Norton, Harris and Gray. Maybe Wimer and Smith will get untracked and Brown will step up. He usually does well at home during primetime.

Dodds, D. (eye) probable for Wednesday. More information as it develops.  :mellow:
:reported:

Users who are viewing this thread