What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

David Harris Injured? (1 Viewer)

I was also wondering what happened to him. I have not heard any news on an injury though. I just thought it was another day of low level production from someone who was projected to be a solid LB1.

Last edited by a moderator:
If there are any plugged in homers around (cough -- Rovers -- cough), I'm wondering how likely it may be that the Jets move to a 4-3 this week if Harris' injury keeps him out for an extended period. The Jets seem loaded with tweeners right now and barely have any true ILB talent.

per Rotoworld

Jets ILB David Harris (hip, groin) is not expected to play in Week 9.

Harris' injury is considered a week-to-week situation, meaning he could miss multiple games. David Bowens, a converted outside linebacker, will start against the Bills. Harris' loss helps Marshawn Lynch's matchup a little bit.
Very disappointing, that he was the first idp I selected in my draft. I'd say he has been a grade-A bust this season.Is it safe to cut him? I doubt if Bowens would fare any better subbing for Harris and I'm guessing it's probably time to look elsewhere. Do you guys agree with this assessment?

Just FYI....so far in the IDP Survivor Finals draft....69 linebackers drafted so far and David Harris is still available.

I think Bowens could have a nice game. The Bills will run a lot, and Bowens has made a lot of plays for the Jets in a situational role at OLB/DE. When hes had oppurtunity he has seemed to do well. I dont know exactly what his stats have been, but he just looks like a good player to me. Does anybody think they could rotate Pace and Bowens a litlle bit this game from ILB to OLB?

If there are any plugged in homers around (cough -- Rovers -- cough), I'm wondering how likely it may be that the Jets move to a 4-3 this week if Harris' injury keeps him out for an extended period. The Jets seem loaded with tweeners right now and barely have any true ILB talent.
Sorry, I simply haven't had the time for FF this year as much as in years past. There is a weekly Jets show in NY Friday evenings and I'll be sure to catch it. It will be Bowens if Harris can't go. In fact, there is speculation that Bowens could wear the microphone against the Bills, not Barton if Harris can't go. Bowens hasn't played the inside since high school I believe, but he got preseason snaps behing Harris in camp, and claims he is comfortable and ready to go.My guess is that Bowens will start, and wear the mike, but that isn't a certainty until the inactives are announced.

Sorry, I simply haven't had the time for FF this year as much as in years past. There is a weekly Jets show in NY Friday evenings and I'll be sure to catch it. It will be Bowens if Harris can't go. In fact, there is speculation that Bowens could wear the microphone against the Bills, not Barton if Harris can't go. Bowens hasn't played the inside since high school I believe, but he got preseason snaps behing Harris in camp, and claims he is comfortable and ready to go.My guess is that Bowens will start, and wear the mike, but that isn't a certainty until the inactives are announced.
Is this what happened? I did not catch the game but Bowens' stat line looked good. Also, any news on Harris? How long is he out?

Users who are viewing this thread