What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DEF/ST (1 Viewer)

GIANNI

Footballguy
i have 

DEF/ST             KC, LAC

available           NYJ, CLE, CIN, MIA, TAM, IND, DET, DAL

should keep what i have or drop and add

thanks

I would drop KC. Chargers can hold their own against all but the top tier offenses. Mia has shown well, and so has Cle and Nyj. I think Mia and Cle have the best chances this week. 

thanks

what about for the rest of the season 

thanks again
Outside of the top tier defenses I would say its very hard to predict how well these defenses will fair for the rest of the season. No one gave the browns or the dolphins any credit, yet they have held their own. Two games is a small sample, so look at the next few weeks and reevaluate. The browns will face starting week 5 the ravens, chargers, bucs, steelers, chiefs, and then falcons before their bye. Thats just awful. Mia faces raiders (struggling), patriots (beat them last year end of the season), bengals (meh), bears (meh), lions (meh), texans (meh) and jets again. If you want another defense for a while i would take mia. 

Outside of the top tier defenses I would say its very hard to predict how well these defenses will fair for the rest of the season. No one gave the browns or the dolphins any credit, yet they have held their own. Two games is a small sample, so look at the next few weeks and reevaluate. The browns will face starting week 5 the ravens, chargers, bucs, steelers, chiefs, and then falcons before their bye. Thats just awful. Mia faces raiders (struggling), patriots (beat them last year end of the season), bengals (meh), bears (meh), lions (meh), texans (meh) and jets again. If you want another defense for a while i would take mia. 
thanks again buddy

Users who are viewing this thread