What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Defund the police? UPDATE: It’s a terrible idea which doesn’t work. (1 Viewer)

Also, bias comes heavy into play in what stories a network will promote and cover and what stories they gloss over and don`t cover.
@timschochet
This is what you’re missing
But that is completely irrelevant when it comes to consuming that network's reporting. That is the story that is nonexistent because of political bias won't contain politically biased information. Because a story for political reasons is buried and hard to find doesn't mean anything to the factual information of the story.

When I read a Fox article on the web I might roll my eyes that they bothered to cover it in the first place, but I still trust the reporting.

Everyone knows Fox News leans right and CNN leans left. This is not even a debate.
At this moment, both networks are covering the hurricane in Florida. Is CNN leaning left in their coverage of this event? Is Fox leaning right? If so please explain how.
I did hear Klobunchar brag about funding the global warming initiative today. She basically said to vote D and there wont be hurricanes like the one about to hit Florida. Some of these people cant keep politics out of a weather emergency.

Back to media wars.
It's so frustrating to see what appears to be a fairly competent, intelligent politician (i.e. an exception to the rule) come out with drivel like this. She obviously didn't look paper thin deep into this to realize this has been the calmest start to a hurricane season in 30-40 years.

Mind-bogglingly dumb statement to make here.

Users who are viewing this thread