What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver at Dallas (1 Viewer)

And then he does something like that. Classic romo game developing. expect the cowboys to hold a late 4th quarter lead then inexplicably choke it away.

Murray needs to stick his head down and go up the middle. Bouncing it outside isn't getting it done

Someone recap me please?

Looking at the game feed, Manning is 1/2 for 16 yards so they have at least a first down and there has been one rushing attempt by Denver.

But I see no mention of a turnover anywhere so how did Dallas get the ball 3 times?

Someone recap me please?

Looking at the game feed, Manning is 1/2 for 16 yards so they have at least a first down and there has been one rushing attempt by Denver.

But I see no mention of a turnover anywhere so how did Dallas get the ball 3 times?
Decker fumbled.

Decker fumbeled earlier

Someone recap me please?

So far, how close is the Greatest Show on Turf or the Brady 50 TD season in comparison to this year's Broncos offense?

Come on, Cowboys. Don't let this game be a downer. We didn't expect a win, but this start is giving us hope.

Users who are viewing this thread