What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver D/ST for playoffs? (1 Viewer)

Hawksnest29

Footballguy
I’m starting to look for a defense for the playoffs. Is Denver a good choice for D/ST for the playoffs? Their playoff schedule looks like a winner to me @SF vs CLE @OAK.  They are on waivers and I’d pick them up now this week to secure them even when the playoffs are 4 weeks away. I’d have to drop Ekler. Is this a good strategy? I have the Chargers for the next 3 games so they’d just sit on my bench until week 14. Thoughts are appreciated

Hawksnest29 said:
Current RB’s are Kamara. Mack, Fournette  C. Thompson and Ekler. I can only start 2 RB. 
I would drop Thompson before I dropped Ekeler.  I also probably wouldn't drop a RB to stash a defense at this point. 

I would drop Thompson before I dropped Ekeler.  I also probably wouldn't drop a RB to stash a defense at this point. 
Yea, Thompson is the most droppable but I would also probably wait a week or two before dropping.

Users who are viewing this thread