What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver v. New England *semi-classless* (1 Viewer)

Bad_Mo

Footballguy
Take off on the classy post.I'll start it.....I always hated that fat naked guy in that stupid orange barrel. I also think that Mike Shanahan needs more dental work.Since there is no rivalry between these two teams, maybe this is the place where a new rivalry is created. :boxing:

Last edited by a moderator:
Take off on the classy post.

I'll start it.....I always hated that fat naked guy in that stupid orange barrel. I also think that Mike Shanahan needs more dental work.

Since there is no rivalry between these two teams, maybe this is the place where a new rivalry is created. :boxing:
There's be a rivalry if you heard all the local Donkey bar talk about how the Broncos own New England.

Take off on the classy post.

I'll start it.....I always hated that fat naked guy in that stupid orange barrel. I also think that Mike Shanahan needs more dental work.

Since there is no rivalry between these two teams, maybe this is the place where a new rivalry is created. :boxing:
Actually, there probably WOULD have been a rivalry between the Broncos and the Pats if it weren't for one thing. I mean, since Shanahan took over as HC in 1995, the two teams have met EVERY SINGLE SEASON except for 2004. And they've made up for that by meeting twice this year. That's plenty of time to develop a rivalry, especially when you consider the series has had plenty of signiture moments (the intentional safety, Shannon Sharpe calling the national guard, etc).What's the one thing that has prevented this from turning into a real rivalry? Well, Denver's just a much better team than New England, and their fans have learned it the hard way through humiliating loss after humiliating loss. They forgot that lesson, because the teams didn't meet last year, but Denver will make sure and remind New Englanders that we're their daddies this weekend.

;) :P

Users who are viewing this thread