What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Detroit at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Rodgers on the go route to Jones, hits him right in the hands but he can't come up with it.

Pack going for it on 4th and 4.. Finley with the drop but a flag on the D gives GB the 1st down.

Oh my Ryan Taylor wide open, could have walked into the end zone instead he drops the pass laid out for him.

Awful!

Durham got a target...then almost died.

Glad I started him over Kerley.

then he took one off his head.

Last edited by a moderator:
durham played in 92% of snaps last week

figured with calvin out and this game likely being a shot out that he would get his
So far I see 0 targets. I thought the same. Has Stafford even looked his way??
Settle down Beavis. They've only run 15 plays so far.
Ok Butt-Head, it's been a half of a game now and Durham hasn't had one catch yet while Stafford has hit 7 other players with passes. Ok to not settle down now, or wait some more??

durham played in 92% of snaps last week

figured with calvin out and this game likely being a shot out that he would get his
So far I see 0 targets. I thought the same. Has Stafford even looked his way??
Settle down Beavis. They've only run 15 plays so far.
Ok Butt-Head, it's been a half of a game now and Durham hasn't had one catch yet while Stafford has hit 7 other players with passes. Ok to not settle down now, or wait some more??
dood

Stafford hit him in the face mask on the goal line.

Garbage is as garbage does.

Nate, put the pizza on the floor of your SUV and drive slow.

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
He was targeted on a long pass up the middle late in the half. Ball hit him in the hands but he dropped it and got hit in the lower back as he was going down.

Looked worse than it was.

McCarthy got too cute there.

No Lacy in the game on 3rd and 1?

Play action fake to Cobb?

Why draft the big back if we wont use him in situation like thatm

Rodgers is unreal. He dropped that in the only place Jones could grab it.. On the run.. Wow.

Too bad Jones can't get up high enough for a lambeau leap!

I think the announcers are completely wrong. I think you need two feet down on a catch regardless of the plane.

Users who are viewing this thread