What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Detroit Def. are they worth a start ???? (1 Viewer)

cantstop1999

Footballguy
Chase Daniels is starting so is this a good , sneaky call ? Or a bad idea ..? Arizona didn’t work out to well last week, but all I have are the 49ers, any thoughts?

What if it turns out Chase Daniel is good? The guy is always one of the top paid backups, Detroit has been generous to opposing QBs, the bears have good receivers and the bears defense should give him short fields to work with.  

I like the Detroit d as a tournament play in daily but in leagues that penalize for points allowed i'm probably looking elsewhere. 

Bears are traveling with the shortest rest ever between games also with a fill in QB, this sets up with a good game script.

I'd say that there's a decent chance of the Lions allowing under 20 points. But I'm sure the Bears plan is to run all day, so unless Detroit gets up big (and with no Marvin or Kerryon, not betting on that), I wouldn't expect many sacks or INTs. So could be a fill-in, but you probably have something better in place.

What about Prater? If the Detroit defense is good, Stafford could get some short fields leading to FGs. Otherwise, I see the Chicago defense smothering Detroit.

What about Prater? If the Detroit defense is good, Stafford could get some short fields leading to FGs. Otherwise, I see the Chicago defense smothering Detroit.

What if it turns out Chase Daniel is good? The guy is always one of the top paid backups, Detroit has been generous to opposing QBs, the bears have good receivers and the bears defense should give him short fields to work with.  

I like the Detroit d as a tournament play in daily but in leagues that penalize for points allowed i'm probably looking elsewhere. 
Yep - Chase Daniels being good is one reason I’m keeping ARob active.  

Im rolling with Detroit over NE vs NYJ

Dont be scared to roll the dice... Defenses this year have been the most hit and miss by everyone... Gobble Gobble some INT's and turn them into TD's.. Gobble

Users who are viewing this thread