What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DETROIT TIGERS OFFICIAL: We are decent!!!! (1 Viewer)

Only a couple of one run wins vs the White Sox, but it's important to start out winning since not doing that is what's been sinking them the last few years. 🐯

Tigers come from behind to take another in extra innings.

My favorite line from our new play by play guy Bennetti: "In New York they're saying boo not boo-urns."

Seems like Tigers fans feel the need to give disclaimers before saying anything about them: It's early, not much hitting, beating bad teams. I don't care about any of that because all I wanted for the Tigers was to stay competitive in April for a change.

All of their games have been in pretty lousy weather so I choose to believe the bats will warm up at least a little.

Harris looking pretty good with Urshela, Canha, Chafin and Shelby performing well.

Bennetti making that sick Stephen King reference and getting crickets was hilarious.
Yeah with Gibson and Monroe he might run into that a lot.

Feel bad, understandable but Gibby seems out of it at times. Monroe says some stupid things but is at least a little entertaining.

Teams just seems better with Miggy gone and Hinch not having to worry how to fit him in the lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread