What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Devonta Smith vs. Christian Kirk (1 Viewer)

Pattyram

Footballguy
I just picked up Devonta Smith off of the Waiver wire but Christian Kirk is still available in our league and there was a lot of hype about him being a great waiver wire pick this week.  When I look at full season rankings going forward, Sigmund Bloom has Devonta Smith as 34 and Kirk as 52.  Would it be better for me to change out Kirk for D. Smith or is D. Smith the one to keep. We are in PPR league with a short bench.  We only keep 4 WR and start 2 and there is flex spot also.  My other WR are Julio Jones and Tyler Lockett.  I liked that Jalen Hurts looked great but I also know that Arizona will have a good offense so not sure.

I rostered Kirk this week b/c he was available. But I'd straight trade him for Smith at this point and I'm not big on rookie WRs. I think the floor on Smith is higher. 

Drake Hater said:
I rostered Kirk this week b/c he was available. But I'd straight trade him for Smith at this point and I'm not big on rookie WRs. I think the floor on Smith is higher. 
THIS

Users who are viewing this thread