What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DFS Week 17 (1 Viewer)

I'm still playing one Milly Maker entry on each of the sites every week and a handful of $1 to $0.05 entries.  I had zero J. Burrow and zero J. Chase so didn't cash anything this week.

Does anyone know how to get a list of the players scores for the current week on DK?  I'd like to review my process using the actual outcomes and don't want to hunt and peck through the lineups.

Somewhat related, I had Rex Burkhead on my short list of names last week and R Penny this week but didn't use either one  :shrug:

Does anyone know how to get a list of the players scores for the current week on DK?  I'd like to review my process using the actual outcomes and don't want to hunt and peck through the lineups.

Somewhat related, I had Rex Burkhead on my short list of names last week and R Penny this week but didn't use either one  :shrug:
Go to rotoguru, sort by "last week only" point period for Draftkings: http://rotoguru1.com/cgi-bin/fstats.cgi?pos=0&sort=4&game=p&colA=0&daypt=1&xavg=0&inact=0&maxprc=99999&outcsv=0

Decent week.  Pushed the early games and got crushed in the 4:00 pm games like usual.  Thankfully the Sunday night game was a gift.  Easy enough to afford GB QB/RB1/WR1 with the Minny QB.  From there add GB WR2 or RB2 and profit.  Last night was a double up thanks to the 4 qtr slate.  Mayfield only 26% owned even though Cleveland was down by two scores.  Usually add the leading team's RB and K when these options present.

Users who are viewing this thread