What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DHenry is on the trading block, who should I offer to land him? (1 Viewer)

Usual21

Footballguy
We just had our draft last night and although FBG rate a team says I did pretty well, I obviously need help at RB. The Henry owner said he's on the block.  Was wondering if you guys could help me make an offer to land him. 

My Team:
Mahomes, Lance
Ekeler, MDavis, Carter, Singletary
Cooper, Claypool, CDavis, Michael Thomas (IR Stash)Meyers, Mooney, RMoore
Kelce, Pitts
Baltimore

His team:
Brady, Fields
Henry, Gibson, Sanders, Moss, Penny
Allen, Thielen, Deebo, AB, Gallup, DParker, Hollywood Brown
Andrews
Rams

We start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, FLEX, DEF

Thoughts?

This looks like a waste of time.  If a guy is immediately putting his first round pick on the block after a draft he is just trying to see if he can get an overpay.  I don't really see anything at this point worth throwing out there.  You may want to ping the guy and ask what he had in mind for a return on Henry.  That should tell you all you need to know. 

TE is your most expendable position - assuming it's redraft and was a snake draft (not auction) then an offer of Kelce won't do it because the guy likely drafted Henry over Kelce.  It'll take Kelce plus something (Carter maybe).  Usually when I see someone throw a stud onto the block they're doing exactly what @Gally said - rejecting all offers and only fishing for a big overpay.  

Users who are viewing this thread