What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dion Lewis or Tyler Eifert for IR Stash (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
PPR league, we have an IR spot, so after the draft I picked up Dion Lewis and stashed him there.  Tyler Eifert is also out there on waivers.  I'm pretty strong at RB (David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Giovani Bernard, Frank Gore, Charles Sims) and less so at Tight End (just picked up Pitta).  Short bench - only 5 spots on the bench.  I think there will be a lot of opportunity for Eifert once he gets back - the Bengals clearly miss him.  But I worry he'll be rushed back too early, plus once he goes questionable, even if he ends up being inactive, I have to move him off the IR spot at least until game time, so that's kind of a pain.

Of course, the first question is how healthy will each guy be when he comes back?  We will never hear a single word from the Patriots until Week 6 is in the books, at which point Lewis could be anywhere from totally healthy to a total washout.  But one reason I went with Lewis back in the summer is I knew he'd be out for 6 weeks for sure, so I would not have to deal with the will he or won't he stuff for a while.  At the moment I have nobody on bye in Week 7, so if I have to carry him early in the week it wouldn't be that bad.

So by week 8, who do you think will be healthier / more valuable?

Users who are viewing this thread