What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dionte Johnson/DJ Chark/Devante Parker (1 Viewer)

MCFootball123

Footballguy
Play 1.

Completely torn. Devante Parker doesn't have Richard Sherman in the 9ers secondary, but the secondary plays together. Dionte Johnson plays Darius Slay, but I think Ben has a great day. DJ Chark has Roby likely shadowing and Texans secondary is good, but Thielen/Jefferson didn't have a problem. What order would you put them in?

I've put all 3 in and changed them so far talking myself out of every scenario. Big week for me.

Thank you!

MCFootball123 said:
Play 1.

Completely torn. Devante Parker doesn't have Richard Sherman in the 9ers secondary, but the secondary plays together. Dionte Johnson plays Darius Slay, but I think Ben has a great day. DJ Chark has Roby likely shadowing and Texans secondary is good, but Thielen/Jefferson didn't have a problem. What order would you put them in?

I've put all 3 in and changed them so far talking myself out of every scenario. Big week for me.

Thank you!
I would rank them all about the same.  plug the trigger-none are a bad option.

I would lean toward Chark or Parker b/c they have less competition for touches and will typically be playing from behind.  Dionte competes with JuJu, Claypool, Washington and Ebron.  

Users who are viewing this thread