What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DK Metcalf for Drake + Mostert WHIR (1 Viewer)

FFtexas

Footballguy
Standard 12 team non-ppr.

I give: Drake + Mostert; I get: Metcalf

Current team (1-3)

QB: Mahomes

RB: Drake

RB: Mike Davis

WR: Michael Thomas

WR: Watkins

TE: Tonyan

Flex: Mostert

Bench: Ronald Jones, Fournette, JK Dobbins, Gage, Hockensen, Damien Harris

Thanks, will help in return if you post a link

I like the Metcalf upgrade but it leaves you extra thin at RB, starting Fornette and Ron Jones and hoping Bellicheck doesn't rip your heart out with Damien Harris on a bye week. I don't expect there are many FA RB's on the wire to pick up though in at 12 teamer.

Who else in on the FA wire at RB or WR?

Are you OFFERING or did you RECEIVE this trade?

Yes definitely a risk - but I'm leaning towards the risk since I need to make some moves as I'm currently 1-3...It has been a fluid negotiation, he wanted drake then I offered Mostert + Davis, etc.  

Also I have the flex so I would only need to start 2 RBs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake is struggling in that Arizona O...so his value has dropped. Does he have anyone else to toss in to even it up a bit?

Anyone you are eyeing on the FA list?

Drake is struggling in that Arizona O...so his value has dropped. Does he have anyone else to toss in to even it up a bit?

Anyone you are eyeing on the FA list?
I could go after Z. Moss, C. Edmonds on his team?

Waivers is bleak for RBs

I might ask for Moss in return...if he'd give him up. He won't let Edmonds go if you give him Drake. But not exactly the RB backfield I'd want to rely on. He has to drop someone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread