What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do I accept this trade? (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
My team moved to 4-2 after this weekend. Through trades, I feel like I'm in a good spot but still need to shore up things at RB. It's a 2 QB, .5 PPR, 10-team league. We start 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), DEF, and K.

My team is:

QB: Deshaun Watson, Aaron Rodgers

RB: Joe Mixon, Mike Davis, Christian McCaffrey, Chase Edmonds, Alexander Mattison, Cam Akers

WR: Julio Jones, DK Metcalf, A.J. Brown, Odell Beckham, Jr., Diontae Johnson

TE: Darren Waller, Zach Ertz (about to get dropped)

DEF: Baltimore, Buffalo

K: Mason Crosby

Was offered Ben Roethlisberger and Keenan Allen for Deshaun Watson. Since I have only two QBs, Watson is on bye next week so owner likely knows this. There is NO one on waivers other than Joe Flacco and someone with Fitzpatrick on his roster picked up Tua a while ago. Deshaun has greater upside than Big Ben and a little bit better schedule (Pittsburgh still has Baltimore twice, Washington, Buffalo, and Indianapolis - not scary but still relatively tough). I could try and move one of my WRs for an RB. Would love to try and pry Austin Ekeler or Nick Chubb from their owners whose teams are respectively 2-4 and 1-5. 

So would you take this trade or try and keep Watson and see if you can trade for a lesser QB for the bye week?

Users who are viewing this thread