What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do I trade Adam Thielen away for this? Need help asap! (1 Viewer)

Langly

Footballguy
Going into rebuild mode for my dynasty league. 

Looking at a ton of offers, need to decide before Thursdays games. Pretty sure im going to trade Thielen, it's just a mayter of what to get in return.

Do I trade him for a late 1st rounder and Cooper Kupp?

Or

For Matt Breida, Christian Kirk, and mid to late 1st rounder?

Or

The entire 2019 draft class(1-5 picks) of a team who could win this year, but more than likely just be late picks in each round. (Id also get some nobodies in this offer that don't amount to much)

Thank you for your advice.

I like the Breida-Kirk-mid 1st. Fitz will be gone and Kirk will be a #1 WR. The 5 draft picks could probably work out as well but I look at Kirk as more of a sure thing.

I agree with beerbuff.  The Brieda offer is much better.  You never know how Kupp will come back from the injury.  Even though most players do return to form there is no guarantee and why have that be the center piece. 

I also don't know why you have to trade Thielen.  He should still be elite for the next 2-3 years.  

I agree with beerbuff.  The Brieda offer is much better.  You never know how Kupp will come back from the injury.  Even though most players do return to form there is no guarantee and why have that be the center piece. 

I also don't know why you have to trade Thielen.  He should still be elite for the next 2-3 years.  

I need to make a move for the future. I don't quite trust Thielen. I need more pieces in order to be competitive for the future. 

I need to make a move for the future. I don't quite trust Thielen. I need more pieces in order to be competitive for the future. 
Why not?  He is a terrific route runner with great hands in a stable offense that should be the same for the foreseeable future.  He is as consistent as they come and puts out the occasional big game.  What more do you need to trust him?

Why not?  He is a terrific route runner with great hands in a stable offense that should be the same for the foreseeable future.  He is as consistent as they come and puts out the occasional big game.  What more do you need to trust him?
I'm honestly not sure. Something just has me put off about him. But I'll reevaluate my thought on it, or ask for a little more. 

I ended up trading for Breida, Christian, Rosen, a 1st and 2nd.

Gave up Keuchly, Theilen. And Antonie Betheia

Users who are viewing this thread