What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DO NOT join any league with Loose Circuits (1 Viewer)

The Lung

Footballguy
I was kicked out of a league commissioned by Loose Circuits. I broke absolutely no league rules. Long story short, I commented that I essentially thought a fellow manager's rookie draft pick was a reach, after which other managers in the league engaged in namecalling and personal attacks against me. When I tried to defend myself, the commissioner Loose Circuits gave me a warning, even though I broke no forum rule or league rule. When I protested I was then kicked out of the league.

Loose Circuits has engaged in a long history of egotistical and abusive behavior, and with regards to even interacting with him on the message board, I would avoid him like the plague. He is an extreme know-it-all, hypercompetitive, and has an ego the size of Texas. In his mind, he can do no wrong and is stubborn as anyone you may ever come across. He will argue with you until you are blue in the face and never apologize for anything. Tread extremely carefully around him (as in tiptoe) and do whatever it takes not to get on his bad side.

And for goodness sakes, don't ever join a league with him in it.

I was kicked out of a league commissioned by Loose Circuits. I broke absolutely no league rules. Long story short, I commented that I essentially thought a fellow manager's rookie draft pick was a reach, after which other managers in the league engaged in namecalling and personal attacks against me. When I tried to defend myself, the commissioner Loose Circuits gave me a warning, even though I broke no forum rule or league rule. When I protested I was then kicked out of the league.

Loose Circuits has engaged in a long history of egotistical and abusive behavior, and with regards to even interacting with him on the message board, I would avoid him like the plague. He is an extreme know-it-all, hypercompetitive, and has an ego the size of Texas. In his mind, he can do no wrong and is stubborn as anyone you may ever come across. He will argue with you until you are blue in the face and never apologize for anything. Tread extremely carefully around him (as in tiptoe) and do whatever it takes not to get on his bad side.

And for goodness sakes, don't ever join a league with him in it.
league link?and if it went down the way you said he's a tool

Users who are viewing this thread