What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do this trade? (1 Viewer)

3quinox825

Footballguy
Dynasty PPR. I trade a 23 1st. I get Travis ETN. What do you think? It’s best ball. I’m not hurting at rb or anything like that. I just think he can get me more points.

Well he will definitely get you more points this year than the 2023 first rounder will but there is no way to know what that pick turns into. The 2023 class is supposed to be the best in a long time so there is a chance it produces someone better than ETN.

I guess if you are sure it's going to be late then it's a wash for me. If it's going to be early or mid then I probably hold the pick.

Agree with Gally, if it's going to be a first half pick then I'll hold the pick as you'll likely do better than ETN. Remember he still hasn't played an NFL snap so for all the projections and expectations of him, he is still a 100% unproven rookie. If it's back half 1st rounder then no issue with the trade, if you like ETN then he's on par with those guys expected to be late firsts.

I'd also take top half of next year over ETN and the 2nd half is a push. If your not in need of RB (always nice to have more though) you have more flexibility with the 2023 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread