What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dobson/Douglas/Brown owners - What are you doing during NE BYE? (1 Viewer)

Topes

Footballguy
This is a question for other 5-4 owners in Standard PPR leagues who have Aaron Dobson and Harrry Douglas and Marlon Brown at the end of their WR bench for the last remaining spot and are facing their league's points leader who is also their division leader.

Normally, I'm sure you'd be starting Aaron Dobson in that last spot. But this week, with Dobson on BYE, what are you doing with that last spot in your lineup?

Marlon Brown? Harry Douglas? Why?

I am hopeful this discussion will prove informative to other teams facing this same scenario.

This is a question for other 5-4 owners in Standard PPR leagues who have Aaron Dobson and Harrry Douglas and Marlon Brown at the end of their WR bench for the last remaining spot and are facing their league's points leader who is also their division leader.

Normally, I'm sure you'd be starting Aaron Dobson in that last spot. But this week, with Dobson on BYE, what are you doing with that last spot in your lineup?

Marlon Brown? Harry Douglas? Why?

I am hopeful this discussion will prove informative to other teams facing this same scenario.
Can't answer it. Everything is exactly the same except I'm 4-5.
:lol:

Almost the same situation except I'm 4-4-1. Damn league wouldn't adopt decimal scoring... Don't get me started!

i love you guys, but seriously bro you've been here since '03 and your still trying to sneak wdis into the pool, come on man

Users who are viewing this thread