What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dodgers Celebrate, Dba(g)cks cry (1 Viewer)

teamramrod

Footballguy
Diamondbacks infielder Willie Bloomquist was the most vocal critic of the Dodgers' actions.

"I think it's tired and disrespectful," Bloomquist said. "It's surprising, because they have a lot of veteran guys on that team that I thought were classier than that."

Sorry, Willie we dont speak sore loser here. If you dont want them swimming in your pool, dont let them clinch in your house.

Scoreboard.

I am disappointed in Gibby not kickin your losin ### more and shutting up your whining.

Peace

Diamondbacks infielder Willie Bloomquist was the most vocal critic of the Dodgers' actions.

"I think it's tired and disrespectful," Bloomquist said. "It's surprising, because they have a lot of veteran guys on that team that I thought were classier than that."

Sorry, Willie we dont speak sore loser here. If you dont want them swimming in your pool, dont let them clinch in your house.

Scoreboard.

I am disappointed in Gibby not kickin your losin ### more and shutting up your whining.

Peace
It was a ##### move. Not shocked by your stance on it either.

I'm not a Dodgers fan by any means but if you put a ####### swimming pool in your ballpark, you get what you deserve.

Hope it's the last celebration by the Dodgers this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon McCarthy tweeted out that he doesn't care about it and his team should be worried about how to be throwing their own celebration in the pool next year.....

which is obviously the right answer.

I don't get it. Is the pool some sort of hallowed ground that needs to be treated with the highest respect?

It's not like they were celebrating in Monument Park...

I'm not a Dodgers fan by any means but if you put a ####### swimming pool in your ballpark, you get what you deserve.

Hope it's the last celebration by the Dodgers this year.
Puh-leeze. The rule about not celebrating in your opponent's swimming pool beyond the right field fence is an old as the sport itself. New York baseball fans still haven't forgiven the Philadelphia Athletics for frolicking in the LF hot tub at the Polo Grounds after the 1913 World Series.

I don't get it. Is the pool some sort of hallowed ground that needs to be treated with the highest respect?

It's not like they were celebrating in Monument Park...
It's not about what's sacred, it's about what's right. There's a visitor's locker room, dugout and the playing field itself to celebrate on/in. For a visting team to go beyond that is bush league.

tweet from Brian Kenny:

Pete in Analytics Dept: "Dbacks got the clubhouse they wanted, one equipped to be angry about Div champs swimming in their pool"

if the opponents' ballparks had a pool when Kirk Gibson's teams clinched in 84, 87 & 89, you know he would have been in it.

:potkettle:

Scoreboard.

Peace
It was a ##### move. Not shocked by your stance on it either.
I aim to please.

Even my dad (old School Dodger fan stuck in Michigan) who has gone from.....

that damn Kirk needs a shave and a haircut...

to

GREATEST DODGER EVER FOR THAT HOMERUN ON A BAD LEG

to

Hell, I would swim in that damn hippies pool too....

and btw GET OFF MY LAWN.....

peace

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread