What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does eagles d become a high play now (1 Viewer)

dboysrock94

Footballguy
With adp out and also gerhart does that make philly a top play now? Just seeing who people are playing them over. I got them in over Arizona in 1 league and KC in another

With adp out and also gerhart does that make philly a top play now? Just seeing who people are playing them over. I got them in over Arizona in 1 league and KC in another
Deciding between Philly and KC is one of the hardest fantasy decisions I've had to make all year, but I'm going KC. Yes Minny is banged up, and the Eagles are a fantastic play now, but look at what KC did against the Raiders in week six.

Picked up Minny to start over bills against also decimated jags. Matchup seems great but am concerned about absence of playmakers like you fins on the bills d.

I think they are a sucker's bet today. Horrible secondary and the Vikes are gonna pass like crazy today.
This is why I didn't get crazy and bench KC for them.

We're all excited about the backups playing, but is Cassel really that much worse than Ponder? Is Gerhart really so much better than Asiata?

I hope all of you who benched your usual options for Philly don't get burned today.

I think they are a sucker's bet today. Horrible secondary and the Vikes are gonna pass like crazy today.
This is why I didn't get crazy and bench KC for them.

We're all excited about the backups playing, but is Cassel really that much worse than Ponder? Is Gerhart really so much better than Asiata?

I hope all of you who benched your usual options for Philly don't get burned today.
I kept KC in too, we shall see. Not entirely loving their situation in Oak though.

Gerhart's pretty good I think, much better than Asiata (if healthy) and you're already discounting from ADP, so I do see a big step down there for MIN. It just occurred to me that they're playing at home, Cassel has proved he can get it to Jennings and Simpson, and then there will be a lot of Patterson and I don't expect but also don't doubt that he could have a big showcase game. That was a gutsy performance at BAL last week, I really thought that would be a nice game for the Ravens DST there and after all ADP was out that game too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread