What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does Quiz get his shot soon? Dynasty but low? (1 Viewer)

Sabertooth

Footballguy
What are thoughts on Quiz. Team isn't where it needs to be and Sjax has been a flop. Quiz actually looked pretty solid when Sjax was out? Does he ever get a legit shot or is he just a situational guy?

Situational IMO. He's had his shot in years past and even this year. I think atl is in here market for a rb this offseason: likely in there draft since they struck out with sjax... Doubt they make that mistake twice

He's should be used in a Sproles manner but the coaches can't figure out how that works. I guess watching Saints game film isn't helping.

He is top 20 right now…SJax is turrible, worse than Turner if that was possible, and Snelling has been arrested for marijauna possession, he might be valuable the last 6 weeks. Dynasty is a whole other matter. 70/250 on the ground is not good but you add in 38 receptions, he had 50 last season, is involved because of injuries…I think he is a solid flex option for many.

He's should be used in a Sproles manner but the coaches can't figure out how that works. I guess watching Saints game film isn't helping.
Sproles is better than Quizz by a lot. I think Mwelde was a much better player as well. I actually think Atlanta done well to maximize the production they have gotten out of him.

who knows if jackson will even be able to play next year. he looks washed up. on the other hand, quiz looks much improved this season but i cant see him as more than anything other than a career backup or cop back

who knows if jackson will even be able to play next year. he looks washed up. on the other hand, quiz looks much improved this season but i cant see him as more than anything other than a career backup or cop back
He catches the ball really well although he doesn't seem to do a lot with it, would like to see him used as more of a Sproles hybrid type where he only gets 5-8 carries a game but then also will grab 4-5 catches. There is a role for him in the NFL whether it is with Atlanta or another team. Lot of teams are sorely lacking at RBs who can catch the ball.

He catches the ball really well although he doesn't seem to do a lot with it, would like to see him used as more of a Sproles hybrid type where he only gets 5-8 carries a game but then also will grab 4-5 catches. There is a role for him in the NFL whether it is with Atlanta or another team. Lot of teams are sorely lacking at RBs who can catch the ball.
i agree with this

Users who are viewing this thread