What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does this deal help my team? (1 Viewer)

Matt's Eagles

Footballguy
12 Team PPR dynasty, TE yardage bonus

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 FLEX

QB Mariotta, Keenum

RB J Howard, Gio Bernard, Rex Burkhead, C Clement, D Martin, Ware, Foreman, Barber

WR Cooper, Watkins, D Thomas, C Hogan,  R Cobb, J Brown, G Allison, Tawaan Taylor, C Williams,  J Kearse

TE Ertz, Gronk, Cook, Watson

Pick 1.8, 3.4, 3.6, 4.6, 4.8, 4.10

offered the following trades

Trade A

i get A Collins

I give mid/late 19 1st

Trade B 

i get A Collins

I give C Clement, C Williams, 3.4, 3.6

Trade  C

I get C Thompson, Mack or Lynch, D Jax

i give C Williams 19 mid/late 1st

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe each trade helps your team in the near term as you need a second RB.  You have some potential at RB but none may turn into anything.  I think Clement will have a nice season but he may not be consistent enough to be an every week starter.  Gio could be in the same boat and who knows what Burkhead will do. 

If you believe in Mack or Lynch I would do trade C.  If you don't and believe in Collins I would do trade A

Feel like someone's trying to buy on the Chad Williams hype. I'm not a believer, so would be OK cashing in.

I would not be comfortable giving up a future 1st for Collins. I also wouldn't give up a future 1st for the collection in Trade C.

The only deal I'd feel OK with would be the 2nd. However, I'd likely hold off for a bit to see if you could turn a WR into a RB and save your 2018 picks. If Cobb or Hogan get hot, they could bring back the RB 2 that you're looking for. 

I pulled the trigger on 2 deals..

i got Mack, C Thompson, DJax, 2.12

i gave 1.8, Chad Williams

i got Collins

i gave Clement, Allison, 2.12

Team now

QB Mariotta, Keenum

RB. Howard, Collins, Mack, CT, Gio, Burkhead, Barber, D Martin, D Foreman, Ware

WR Cooper, D Thomas, Watkins, Hogan, Cobb, D Ajax, Tawaan Taylor (Tenn), Kearse

TE Gronk, Ertz, Cook, Watson

now just have to pair some of these lesser guys into an upgrade

picks 3.5, 3.6, 4.6, 4.8, 4.10

Was Offered K Benjamin for my 2019 1st...passed on that one.

You should post these in the dynasty trades thread. I don't like the first, but like the 2nd.

Users who are viewing this thread