What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Dolphins at Bills** (-2.5, 53.5). 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Public fade. We need to remember that the Chargers almost beat the Dolphins. The Patriots had them within 1 score. They are not unbeatable.

The fact Vegas will give you the Dolphins as plus money is staggering. If the Dolphins can beat the Bills on the road, then they are on their way to the Super Bowl. Miami is currently +1000 to win Super Bowl. If they can win this game, I'll put a small $100 to win $1,000 wager on them.

With that said, 33 to 36 Bills win on a last second FG attempt by Miami that doinks off the right upright!! Bills -2.5 (buy half point).

Public fade. We need to remember that the Chargers almost beat the Dolphins. The Patriots had them within 1 score. They are not unbeatable.

The fact Vegas will give you the Dolphins as plus money is staggering. If the Dolphins can beat the Bills on the road, then they are on their way to the Super Bowl. Miami is currently +1000 to win Super Bowl. If they can win this game, I'll put a small $100 to win $1,000 wager on them.

With that said, 33 to 36 Bills win on a last second FG attempt by Miami that doinks off the right upright!! Bills -2.5 (buy half point).
Seems to fit the classic fade off a big win method. At least I think winning by 50 qualifies.

Chosen on the 53 after injuries to Cracraft and Ezukanma. Cracraft with a shoulder and Ezukanma with a reagravation of college injury, some say neck which sounds serious. Cracraft was a big contributor on key 3rd down and goal line plays last year and this. Good that we signed Berrios and didn't trade Wilson.

Most anticipated game of the day for me. Dolphins offense looks like a high speed college offense. Bills look like they're back to being The Bills of the last few years.
I think The Bills will try to play a little keep away in this one. Their defense can slow down the Phins I THINK. Should be a fun game to watch...

Circle The Wagons Bills- 31
Speedy Mammals- 26

Lucky the game is not in Miami. 95% chance of rain, making it cooler than yesterday which set another heat index record.

>>#Miami reached a 108°F heat index on Saturday, breaking the old record for the date by 6°. This is the 4th record-breaking day this week, the 54th record-breaking day of the year so far, and the highest heat index ever observed from now through June 5. https://bmcnoldy.earth.miami.edu/mia/<<

I was outsdie yesterday and today throughout South Florida, it's bleeping HOT!

Sinful this is not the Sunday night game. Or even the 4:30 game.
>>Now there are 28 CBS stations who went to the network the past 3 days and begged to be switched to Dolphins-Bills Sunday instead of game they were assigned. Requests were granted. So game now going to 50 percent of nation's TV households.<<

In the Philly area they’re only showing the Chargers and Raiders as the CBS game this week. :kicksrock: Crazy. Gotta use other means to watch it.

C Connor Willams inactive for today’s game.

Ugh Eichenberg
That should change the odds by about 1-2 points in favor of BUF. Connor was the top graded run blocker and more.

>>What’s more, Connor Williams has blocked exceptionally well at center; PFF rates him the best run-blocking center in the league, the sixth-best pass-blocking center in the league and the No. 3 center overall. He has yielded just one quarterback pressure in 109 pass blocking chances.<<

Any thoughts on how much Poyer's absence hurts the Bill's secondary?
They say he was sub-par this year.

For Miami, A bigger loss is Shaun Elliot at SS, who was playing well. Replaced by Brandon Jones recovering from an ACL in 2022. Also, Phillips is out, and he played great in 2022 vs the Bills.

BUF 34-MIA 27.

The overreaction from the result of this game will be legendary
Frankly, I could care less today. Oh it would be great if won but it's a long season, I'm not putting a ton of stock in this football game
Long season, we are bound to lose at some point, 3 of the Dolphins next 6 games are @Buffalo, @Philly and KC but in Germany
This is just Game 4 of a 17 game schedule, nothing more and nothing less

Much more important game for BUF. A loss and they're down 2 to MIA in the loss colum, with a 0-2 division record to Miami's 2-0, plus the last game of the season in Miami.

Any thoughts on how much Poyer's absence hurts the Bill's secondary?
Poyer is still one of the better safeties in the league, but he’s definitely lost a step and has taken some bad angles because of it and given up some big plays as well as missed a bit too many tackles. On the other hand, Rapp hasn’t played Poyer’s role yet, but has been graded by PFF as one of the worst safeties in the league this year. Rapp has been one of the surest tacklers in the league over the last 2 years though only being credited with 2 missed tackles over that time.

Good luck to Buffalo and their fans today
I agree with others that this game feels like ti matters a lot more to the Bills than the Phins
A loss today and Buffalo would drop a full 2 games back less than a full month into the season

I do feel like Mike McDaniel will have a few trick plays or something up his sleeve

Ugh Eichenberg
That should change the odds by about 1-2 points in favor of BUF. Connor was the top graded run blocker and more.

>>What’s more, Connor Williams has blocked exceptionally well at center; PFF rates him the best run-blocking center in the league, the sixth-best pass-blocking center in the league and the No. 3 center overall. He has yielded just one quarterback pressure in 109 pass blocking chances.<<

I think this is secretly massive. Ed Oliver and Daquan Jones have been playing really really well so far this year. Tua hasn’t been pressured a whole lot. Pressure up the middle could change things a lot and force him into some errors. Oliver and Jones have a chance to be gamewreckers today.

Ugh Eichenberg

thats a huge loss. Eich is hot garbage. Although the O/u on number of bad snaps went down by 2

Tyreek Hill saying this week that he’s not at all worried about crowd noise and Buffalo isn’t any different than anywhere else in the league may prove to be a mistake. This crowd is already LOUD. Not sure why you would go out of your way to antagonize a fanbase and potentially make things more difficult for yourself.

Tyreek Hill saying this week that he’s not at all worried about crowd noise and Buffalo isn’t any different than anywhere else in the league may prove to be a mistake. This crowd is already LOUD. Not sure why you would go out of your way to antagonize a fanbase and potentially make things more difficult for yourself.
Yeah, he clearly is a problem for the Miami Dolphins

I hate when I have to start someone vs the Phins but Gabe Davis had to be in my line up today across several leagues
Doesn't feel good right now

Will the Bills blitz Tua or just rush 4 As they have been.
Rush 4. You’re asking for trouble if you blitz and don’t get home against Tua. And teams aren’t getting home. With Buffalo not needing to to blitz and still getting pressure at a high rate this season, I expect to rush 4 most of the time. Also expect guys to be getting hands up early to bat down passes knowing Tua gets the ball out quick but also gets a lot of passes batted.

Users who are viewing this thread