What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Dolphins at Bills** (-2.5, 53.5). 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Kohou never turned around
Usually a good DB, he was just wanting to make sure Diggs didn't beat him to the house

**** happens
Probably a bad idea to have that guy 1-on-1 with Diggs in the first place.
Who would you put on him?
He rates high on PFF, just as an outlier

He's Miami's best Cornerback right now, pretty sure all Phins will agree and I usually go against the grain

Kohou getting abused in this game. Love the kid, but this is ugly
Maybe time for Cam Smith on the boundary. Jalen Ramsay should be healthy by Nov or Dec.
What happened to that guy? Should we start checking milk cartons?
Cam Smith is finally active. He played well in preseason, very sticky coverage, then got burned on a double-move in preseason and fell out of favor. Also just recovered from a shoulder injury.

Usually a good DB, he was just wanting to make sure Diggs didn't beat him to the house

**** happens

He's Miami's best Cornerback right now, pretty sure all Phins will agree and I usually go against the grain
If they don’t double him or at least shade a safety that way, he’s going to eat their lunch all day.

Loss of Benford is big. He has been very good for Buffalo this year. 2022 first round pick Elam inactive today which means slow replacement level Dane Jackson is now the guy.

Fins were incredibly lucky to recover that fumble. That would have been gigantic. Though Buffalo’s ball now anyway. Bills can change the game a bit here if they can go down and score another TD.

Armstead rolled up on, his leg looked like it got bent funny
He knows what happened already and just wants to get to the locker room

Armstead could be done for the year if it's a knee ligament
He's always a miracle to make the field on Sundays

We're in Big Trouble

**** happens

If they don’t double him or at least shade a safety that way, he’s going to eat their lunch all day.
Yup.

The overreaction from the result of this game will be legendary
Frankly, I could care less today. Oh it would be great if won but it's a long season, I'm not putting a ton of stock in this football game
Long season, we are bound to lose at some point, 3 of the Dolphins next 6 games are @Buffalo, @Philly and KC but in Germany
This is just Game 4 of a 17 game schedule, nothing more and nothing less

Laughable as Miami continues to look around for others to make tackles

Miami deserves to lose and they lose Armstead in the process

2023 was fun guys
:lmao:

2nd and 1
3rd and 1...fumble

Just pull the starters both sides and let's go home.
I'm afraid of the injuries the rest of the game at this point

Blls Win
Bills Win

Users who are viewing this thread