What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dolphins vs Patriots - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Jones fits the scheme they wanna run perfectly. He won't make splashy plays, but consistently kills the defense with paper cuts. They should've used the TEs earlier IMO. Also, Harris doesn't leave yards on the field.

I wish they had stayed with the pass those last two drives...it was working...game should have been won or lost with Jones arm.

Much better than last year. The new scheme and speed at WR helps. Under pressure, he made a very bad throw. Still incomplete, but improving.
Agree....getting better and better.

Next week he gets Fuller back....Soon Preston Williams too. Waddle looks like the real deal. Running game will be solid. 

OL needs to gel more. If Parker stays healthy he will be monster this year. 

Future looks bright. Now onto to Buffalo.......coming here next week and we got 100 degree heat and humidity waiting for ya. And can you imagine a big home win and being 2-0 and Buffalo with an early 0-2 record?

Let’s Go Fins!!!!

Wow. A tough one point loss and you are already throwing in the towel. 

This team will be far superior to last year and they are heading in the right direction...gonna be some ups and downs this year but I expect them to be very competitive.

Waddle looks like he is gonna be a handful and I really like Gaskin...he's never gonna be an All Pro but he makes positive plays all game.

BB calling it like he sees it. Not good enough on offense, defense, special teams, and coaching. Played a competitive game and just good enough to lose by a point.

Miami beat us. So congrats. Let’s face it. We aren’t good. 
no , they spanked you up and down the field. you're right , you're not good. who was the dude who said NE def is elite? LOL. *cough*.  yeah ok, welcome 8-9 season, folks. but I thought you were good?! some woman holding a 'we're back!' sign at NE..Lol. no , no you're not. you're a far way from being 'back', sorry. I thought the Star Trek kid Jonnu Smith was gonna make all the difference, I mean they have what $59 mil tied up in TEs? cmon man y'all gotta do better than this. it's comical.Joshy mcDaniels schtick has gotten old, I've been saying it for 2 years. BB is NOT BB without TB12..

BB calling it like he sees it. Not good enough on offense, defense, special teams, and coaching. Played a competitive game and just good enough to lose by a point.
you said the defense was elite, care to comment? they look like chumps out there. I thought you said they'd be 'scary' on defensee??? looked pretty ho-hum to me. LB Kyle Chop Suey looks average. who else you got? not much. magic is gone, kid. this NE team is average, at best. nothing special.don't confuse 'elite' level Def play with average like the Pats. when will pats fans realize your time has come n gone, that it's not coming back with this coaching staff. joshy McD sux..BB is just old and clearly lost his fastball. it was a great 20 yr stint at the top.kudos.now take your lumps like every other franchise in every other sport in history.what part of that can't you realize??

you said the defense was elite, care to comment? they look like chumps out there. I thought you said they'd be 'scary' on defensee??? looked pretty ho-hum to me. LB Kyle Chop Suey looks average. who else you got? not much. magic is gone, kid. this NE team is average, at best. nothing special.don't confuse 'elite' level Def play with average like the Pats. when will pats fans realize your time has come n gone, that it's not coming back with this coaching staff. joshy McD sux..BB is just old and clearly lost his fastball. it was a great 20 yr stint at the top.kudos.now take your lumps like every other franchise in every other sport in history.what part of that can't you realize??
You guys make me laugh. Jones looked way Brady did in his first game. I guess they should just cancel the rest of the season because, you know, the season is one game long. 

Bills and Packers might as well start making early vacation plans too. 

You guys make me laugh. Jones looked way Brady did in his first game. I guess they should just cancel the rest of the season because, you know, the season is one game long. 

Bills and Packers might as well start making early vacation plans too. 
Yes. Let’s make early vacation plans. 

A what if. NE had kept Cam for short yardage and GL. Is the outcome better for NE?

Mac went 29/39-281-1 and Harris ran for 100 hard yards...has zero to do with Cam...it was dumb penalties and turnovers.

Overall, I'd like to see them be more aggressive on both sides of the ball going forward.

A what if. NE had kept Cam for short yardage and GL. Is the outcome better for NE?
Which part of Jones’ performance do you think Cam would have done better? Not sure having Cam would have prevented multiple fumbles, penalties, and stalling in the red zone. They were not good offensively last year with Cam. So no, the outcome tonight would not have been better with Newton. 

Which part of Jones’ performance do you think Cam would have done better? Not sure having Cam would have prevented multiple fumbles, penalties, and stalling in the red zone. They were not good offensively last year with Cam. So no, the outcome tonight would not have been better with Newton. 
I understand. It was good. But we are not a good football team. They outdid our game plan both quarters. Also McCourty had a gift. Then later laughing on sitting on bench. 

I'm talking a few key plays, like Miami did with Brissett. Maybe there weren't any such situations in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread