What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

D'Onta Foreman 2020 - The Comeback (Titans) (1 Viewer)

One

Not Allowed In Mexico
D'Onta Foreman recently joined the Titans on September 29th.  Standing 6'1 236 lbs,  Foreman looks great and now seeing work as Derrick Henry's new handcuff.  In week 9 Foreman even saw early down Henry relief work and started a few of his own series, one in the 1st quarter.  

McNichols (5'9 205) is now falling back into his natural pass down/pass pro role in the offense. 

The Titans have the easiest rushing playoff schedules in fantasy.  God forbid,  if Henry were to sustain a serious injury, at his size and pedigree, Foreman would be one of the biggest waiver wire bids in recent memory. 

*Foreman is no threat to challenge Derrick Henry's lead dog role.*

@TDavenport_NFL

#Titans Arthur Smith on 3 RBs:

Derrick is the main guy back there but Foreman gives a different look. He’s a big guy that can put his foot into the ground and get upfield. McNichols, he helps a lot in pass protection. We have something good building there.

“I'm excited to have him with us,” Vrabel said. “He's been conscientious. He’s been into it. He’s taking advantage of opportunities.” - Vrabel

“We've had some smaller backs since I've been here,” coach Mike Vrabel said. “(Foreman) is someone that's been a lot bigger than what he is now. I think he's fast. He’s moving well. He's in really good shape. He’s probably in that middle tier [overall] but he's a bigger back for us.” - Vrabel

“The more guys that can help us the better, in my opinion,” offensive coordinator Arthur Smith said. “That’s at every position. … Foreman did a nice job. It’s good to be able to have other guys [than Henry] to run the football.” - Arthur Smith

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx for the heads up.... Foreman looked great with the Texans until that achilles tear.....Just snagged him up....

• Smile
Reactions: One
Nice to see D’Onta Foreman with his first TD of the season. A catch nonetheless. 

Users who are viewing this thread