What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dr. Dre - in ICU with brain aneurysm (1 Viewer)

Ghost Rider said:
Dead serious. I listen to tons of music, but don’t do rap or hip hop. 
Good schtick.....  I dont listen to country but know who Garth Brooks is,  I dont listen to punk but know the Sex Pistols.... I also know who Ella Fitzgerald is but dont listen to jazz

Just because you dont listen to someone doesnt mean you never heard of one of the most famous people in that genre.  I guess you never heard of Snoop Dogg or Eminem either

Last edited by a moderator:
Good schtick.....  I dont listen to country but know who Garth Brooks is,  I dont listen to punk but know the Sex Pistols.... I also know who Ella Fitzgerald is but dont listen to jazz

Just because you dont listen to someone doesnt mean you never heard of one of the most famous people in that genre.  I guess you never heard of Snoop Dogg or Eminem either
I had to look up all five of those people.  

Does Ed Lover ring a bell?
Not at all. 

It’s not shtick. I have heard of Snoop Dog and Eminem, yes. Dr Dre, I had not before this week. 

Never heard of Beats by Dre headphones?
No. 

Good shtick. :thumbup:
I don’t listen to rap either, but like someone else said upthread, I at least know who they are. 
You don’t have to know everybody in a particular genre, but at least know who the big stars are or (in this case) one of people who forged the history and course of it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So you heard of the people Dre made famous but not Dre...

I guess you never heard of N.W.A either.....

Bullocks!!!!! :)

seriously? My comment got removed? Because it said Chronic? IT WAS THE NAME OF HIS GP))*#$_*(AP_SD ALBUM!!! :rant:  

Welcome to the new moderation.

Lucky you didn't get a lifetime ban for "spamming", which is the new catch-all by the mods for when they just don't like you but don't have a justifiable reason to ban you.
You couldn't be more spot on about that. I got 4 months for "Spamming". I commented on someone else's post, got banned but the person who made the post didn't.  I even emailed them multiple times asking for an explanation and was flat out ignored. I've seen a certain couple of individuals in here but I won't name any names, that just bombard every thread with ridiculous posts and they never get banned.so yeah, you should feel lucky.

You couldn't be more spot on about that. I got 4 months for "Spamming". I commented on someone else's post, got banned but the person who made the post didn't.  I even emailed them multiple times asking for an explanation and was flat out ignored. I've seen a certain couple of individuals in here but I won't name any names, that just bombard every thread with ridiculous posts and they never get banned.so yeah, you should feel lucky.

When "certain people" in charge here are fully invested in Q-Anon, it should be expected. 

belljr said:

Haha, I have heard of NWA, but other than knowing that they did that articulately titled song called F the Police, I know nada about them. 

belljr said:

Be careful, he may get that confused with the wrestling promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread