What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator 5.0 is LIVE (1 Viewer)

AWESOME.... :rotflmao: :popcorn: :excited: :thumbup: Only thing left to do now is to get the book & CD and we'll be set...

Last edited by a moderator:
could someone please email me the Draft Dominator and VBD app? I'm at work and it's blocked.PM me for email

No comments yet? Cmon. We will be releasing tutorials, and updated user manual, etc. I also expect a lot of people will chime in to "optimize" things for certain drafts too.

I need smelling salts, an IV and some defribulators STAT!Awesome, looks amazing so far. Thanks guys!

No comments yet? Cmon. We will be releasing tutorials, and updated user manual, etc. I also expect a lot of people will chime in to "optimize" things for certain drafts too.
I do have one comment...WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWThis isn't the same as is was last year is it? I think i'm finding additional stuff here that wasn't there... This is one tool that will definetly help me "Punk" the competition again this year.With the help of Black Eyed Joe, do you need anything else? :P

David: Big day! Lots to look at and digest! The Draft Dominator coming out after the projections and the VBD spreadsheet is like my third helping of turkey on Thanksgiving. I'm sort of just blindly munching away! ;)

Cant wait to get home and download it to my HOME computer.See how bad I'm messing up my Survivor Draft LOL :thumbup: Thanks FBG

I have 1 league entered in and it looks great. As soon as I get my leagues entered I will play with it a bit and give you some feedback. :thumbup:

This is awesome! You guys have outdone yourselves.Not sure if this is the place to report bugs or not, but it seems like when I use the "Mark Your Team" checkbox to mark a different team, it defaults back to the one I originally had marked after I exit out of the setup screen. Minor quibble.Looks great, I can't wait to put it through its paces!

Certainly not critical :) But the draft setup doesnt work. You can specify the first round then select serpentine and it defaults back to the 1-12 12-1. Other than that looks awesome.

I love you guys :yes:
We love you too, Greg. I think... ;) That is you in your avatar, right?You guys knock yourselves out.Way to go Bruce and David.J

I can't "mark" my team. Every time I do, it just marks team #1. I have the third pick, and click the box, hit OK, but it doesn't work. This effects my "GamebyGame" and such.

I need to fiure out how to input the 5 keepers that all 16 owners are protecting. Anyone with any ideas??Thx in advance....Other than that it ROCKS!!!!!!

This is awesome! You guys have outdone yourselves.Not sure if this is the place to report bugs or not, but it seems like when I use the "Mark Your Team" checkbox to mark a different team, it defaults back to the one I originally had marked after I exit out of the setup screen. Minor quibble.Looks great, I can't wait to put it through its paces!
I'll have to peek at this tonight.I'm curious though... if you mark your team and then switch tabs to say "Pick Order" and then back again does it stick?

Would someone be willing to help with teaching me howto use it? :rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure there are some articles in the works. In the meantime, if you post specific questions, there are plenty of people here to help you.

Certainly not critical :) But the draft setup doesnt work. You can specify the first round then select serpentine and it defaults back to the 1-12 12-1. Other than that looks awesome.
The trick is to enter your Team Names on the Team Names tab in the order of the first round, not on the Pick Order tab. Then go to the Pick Order tab and click the Serpentine button.

I need to fiure out how to input the 5 keepers that all 16 owners are protecting. Anyone with any ideas??Thx in advance....Other than that it ROCKS!!!!!!
Click View->Keeper List. Then select the player on the player pool. Enter the Round and Pick that it counts against on the Keeper List windows, and then click Move Player button on the Keeper List screen.

awesome as always. :thumbup: the only problem i maybe see is entering keepers is coming up as draft picks.i love many of the new features. love you guys :excited:

I can't "mark" my team. Every time I do, it just marks team #1. I have the third pick, and click the box, hit OK, but it doesn't work. This effects my "GamebyGame" and such.
Same problem here. Team 10 is marked as my team, but I want team 8. Bruce, Any thoughts on how to get around this??

I tried to enter picking TE, K, and Def after X # of players. When I go to draft, it seems to ignore the rule.

I'll have to peek at this tonight.I'm curious though... if you mark your team and then switch tabs to say "Pick Order" and then back again does it stick?
i'm having the same problem. if it helps you debug, it remembered the team names from this league from last year, and it keeps marking as my team the team currently occupying the draft position i had last year.to answer your question, if you mark the appropriate team, then switch to the draft order tab, then switch back to the team names tab, it does remember your team. but when you hit ok and exit setup, it defaults back to marking the old (wrong) team as mine.this is an awesome program, bruce. i can't wait to try out all the new features. :thumbup:

Suggestion:I'd really like to be able to alter and edit the ADP (Average Draft Position) field in the projections. I don't seem to be able to anywhere that i can find. It just defaults to Antsports which is useless to me for my league.Thanks.

can someone email me the file too...BTW: anyone know how to circumvent employer firewalls....some boss walked in on some schlep doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing ( :excited: ) and now the whole friggin' company is blocked from anything that is NOT work related.... :wall: thanks

I believe that this is definitely a bug. It also is affecting the gamebygame view of things I think. I have forwarded this to Bruce, but he is not at home right now. We will get this fixed as soon as we can.

Suggestion:I'd really like to be able to alter and edit the ADP (Average Draft Position) field in the projections. I don't seem to be able to anywhere that i can find. It just defaults to Antsports which is useless to me for my league.Thanks.
Excellent suggestion - We will add this to the list of enhancements

I tried to enter picking TE, K, and Def after X # of players. When I go to draft, it seems to ignore the rule.
I think this works. It shows up in the Best Value Window. It will basically make the Dynamic VBD = 0 so it will never recommend this pick. It will show you the VBD though and place this position apptopriately on the overall list. This is not a mistake - We want you to know what is available. But it won't recommend that pick to you. We think that is a good compromise.

I can't "mark" my team.  Every time I do, it just marks team #1.  I have the third pick, and click the box, hit OK, but it doesn't work.  This effects my "GamebyGame" and such.
Same problem here. Team 10 is marked as my team, but I want team 8. Bruce, Any thoughts on how to get around this??
This is a bug right now. Definitely frustrating because this is one of the hottest features. In an earlier version, this definitely worked so I am confident this is an easy fix for Bruce once he gets in front of hs computer.

Joe's Secret Formula doesn't seem to be giving enough weight to the RBs. In our IBF draft with RBs flying off the board, the program was not pushing the remaining RBs higher relative to the other positions. I finally had to force it to recognize scarcity by adding an extra RB to the starting requirements. If I had followed the program, my draft would have started WR/TE/WR/WR/QB and I would be looking at Alstott and Bettis as my RB1 and RB2. Note: 1 point per reception league.

I can't "mark" my team.  Every time I do, it just marks team #1.  I have the third pick, and click the box, hit OK, but it doesn't work.  This effects my "GamebyGame" and such.
Yep. The My Team is not sticking. I'll have to fix it and release an update.

I think this works. It shows up in the Best Value Window. It will basically make the Dynamic VBD = 0 so it will never recommend this pick. It will show you the VBD though and place this position apptopriately on the overall list. This is not a mistake - We want you to know what is available. But it won't recommend that pick to you. We think that is a good compromise.
This actually only works for the team marked as "My Team". Once I get that ironed out. It will work as advertised.

Joe's Secret Formula doesn't seem to be giving enough weight to the RBs. In our IBF draft with RBs flying off the board, the program was not pushing the remaining RBs higher relative to the other positions. I finally had to force it to recognize scarcity by adding an extra RB to the starting requirements. If I had followed the program, my draft would have started WR/TE/WR/WR/QB and I would be looking at Alstott and Bettis as my RB1 and RB2. Note: 1 point per reception league.
Just change the baseline. That is why we put that in there. You can set the baseline anywhere you want to go.I use Joe's formula and a best value window looking out 36-48 picks. This weights RBs very heavily.

Users who are viewing this thread