What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator - real time (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
Hi all,

Sorry if the wrong place.  Can't figure out where else to ask.  I love doing the mock drafts with DD.  And I see how some use it for their real draft.  But I don't get it.  The real draft moves fast and it is hard to click on all the players chosen and keep up sometimes.

Question is this - is there a means where it actually logs into your league draft and you can let it automatically do that allowing you to focus solely on your next picks? 

Thanks

Hi Gally,  I've been experimenting and I think it can be used to do the real draft.  Assuming you draft on one of the systems they coded for.  I am on ESPN and it seems to work well in mock drafts and it allows me to do a real draft apparently.  Just haven't tried it yet.

Thinking I will open two windows on the iMac.  One  browser direct to the draft and Draft Dominator.  If DD is working I'll draft from that.

I am 6 days and abo9ut 22 hours away.  Will know then. 

I don't really want to use it sely but would be interested in seeing how different I am in my choices.

Users who are viewing this thread