What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DRAFT] FBG Polling Mock (1 Viewer)

The Autumn Wind is who?

• Vince Young

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halotin Ngata

• Winston Justice

• Michael Huff

• Jay Cutler

• Ernie Sims

• Brodrick Bunkley

• Jimmy Williams

• Antonio Cromartie

• Kamerion Wimbley

• Chad Jackson

• DeAngelo Williams

• Santonio Holmes

• Tye Hill

• Jason Allen

• Donte Whitner

• Total voters

Chaos Commish

Footballguy
1.01 Texans Reggie Bush 80%

1.02 Saints D'Brick Ferguson 54%

1.03 Titans Matt Leinart 81%

1.04 Jets Mario Williams 86%

1.05 Packers AJ Hawk 73%

1.06 49ers Vernon Davis 70%

1.07 Oakland Raiders taking votes

A lot of love for Vince Young here. Again, I'm not so sure of that even if he's available, but vote away.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember being one of the first to say Young to Oakland too.

Of course, I think you could project him to just about anywhere, so it's not like I'm Nostradufresneous or anything.

Of course, I think you could project him to just about anywhere, so it's not like I'm Nostradufresneous or anything.
You like being the first to send Young somewhere.

You like being the first to send Young somewhere.
That's what I'm saying. Throw enough mud against the wall and some has to stick! :P Actually though, the only two places I've ever had him going are Oakland or GB.

I'm the lone Williams pick. It's the Raiders so I figure they go against what everybody thinks they will do and Williams has Raider written all over him.

I voted Huff over Young since he'll be able to help them "win now, baby". I'm not convinced that Al Davis' has the patience to wait for a QB like Vince.

I voted Huff over Young since he'll be able to help them "win now, baby". I'm not convinced that Al Davis' has the patience to wait for a QB like Vince.
Davis will draft VY for one very, very important reason:Ticket sales.

The Raiders are now in the bottom third of merchandise sales and VY would most certainly elevate that.

The Raiders are now in the bottom third of merchandise sales and VY would most certainly elevate that.
This is a very good point.

I hope so since it will be fun to watch him against "Lights Out" Merriman.

More important IMO is that Davis likes big names and Young is among the bigger names, probably the #2 name out of the rookie class.Pretty much goes along with your comment, but even if VY didn't add to the sales, Davis would still take him.

Users who are viewing this thread