What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Today - 0.5 PPR Keeper League Question (1 Viewer)

Shady Commish19

Footballguy
Hi All - 

I am drafting in my half PPR keeper tonight (1QB, 2RB, 2WR,TE,W/R/T, W/R, DEF, K). Need opinions on my two first round picks. Coming off a championship season, and looking to repeat. We keep players for 3 years. It's a keep 5 and I am heading into this season with Lamar Jackson, Zeke, Chubb, Golladay and DJ Moore.

I have 3rd overall (CMC and Kamara are going 1/2). Thinking CEH here over Cook and Henry - I want a piece of the KC offense and I'll take CEH's upside for the next 3 years over the other two. Pick 12 however.....I really think Jeudy or Lamb fall here....but do I have the shiny toy syndrome or should I go veteran WR if a JuJu, Woods or OBJ fall to me at 12? Giving up the chance at Lamb or Jeudy will be tough, but is there enough gap in projected points in 2020 to take the "safer" route?

I agree with CEH as the early pick.  His upside is too high.  I would lean Lamb on the WR's but thats because I like his overall value for a 3 yr keeper over OBJ or Juju's.  If Lamb doesn't fall then I go Juju, OBj, Jeudy, Woods in that order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Gally

There's also a small part of me now thinking, if Taylor, Dobbins or Akers is sitting there at 12, maybe I load up on RB (Chubb is in his last year, as is Golladay), then see what I can get at pick 24 (Boyd, Woods, Deebo, Landry, Ruggs) - as I am assuming Ceedee and Jeudy will be gone before then.

Users who are viewing this thread