What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop Ruggs for Freeman? (1 Viewer)

Goooals

Footballguy
Since D Freeman is listed as a FA, and Ruggs plays tonight, I have an opportunity to pick him up before waivers run this week and bids run. I'm a Barkley owner.  Ruggs is on my bench although I did have to sit Goodwin and AJ Brown this week but they are expected back next week. Dionte Johnson would be my 3rd WR and Samuel slides to my WR4. May have to look for other depth if I drop Ruggs. 

Otherwise I drop Barkley and take my chances with all the other RB's on the wire this week.

Or I can do this move and try to pick up Ruggs and/or the best possible WR on the wire. 

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who else is on waivers in your league for RB help? There are a lot of risky-ish up and comers on waivers in most leagues right now. I'm in the same boat on the Barkley situation but feel like I'm working on some options. Might try to flip Matt Ryan and/or DeAndre Hopkins packaged with someone for some higher end RB help. Yikes.

All the usual suspects that I would need to bid for. McKinnon, Henderson, Davis, etc. Like I said, I can pick up Freeman and drop Ruggs and stay out of the bidding on that one. I can still pick up one of the other guys while dropping Barkley then try and pick Ruggs back up or best available WR. 

Users who are viewing this thread