What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2023 NFL Draft Class (4 Viewers)

Outside of TE premium and 2QB, this rookie dynasty class is bad.
This is a take that can't be even remotely evaluated until some few years have passed; let alone 1 day after the combine has ended. As it is, varied opinions are what this board/community thrive on.

For my part, I think I'll just wait and see
Sure but I am going to have to draft these players in dynasty without the knowledge of how their careers play out.
Yeah, it’s fun, isn’t it?!

NFL Rookie Watch @NFLRookieWatxh
Sam LaPorta is a human TANK 😳

LaPorta posted a 4.59 40-Yard Dash and a 6.91 3-Cone time at the NFL Combine earlier this week.

Don’t sleep on the Iowa TE.

Matt Bowen @MattBowen41
#Iowa TE Sam LaPorta

6-foot-3, 245.

4.59 40
35 vertical
6.91 3-Cone

Seam stretching ability. Get open at the second-level. Move the chains. Block in the zone run game. Rugged after the catch.

I‘m going to agree that thus far, it is. Last year the WRs blew the testing out of the water. It’s thin there. RBs will go earlier and TEs will, too. But I don’t like my 2.07 and 2.12 picks that I just traded for at all right now.

I‘m going to agree that thus far, it is. Last year the WRs blew the testing out of the water. It’s thin there. RBs will go earlier and TEs will, too. But I don’t like my 2.07 and 2.12 picks that I just traded for at all right now.
I have the 2.6 and 2.7 in one league, and the 2.3, 2.8, 2.10 and 2.11 in another…but thankfully they’re both in leagues where some teams do some weird stuff. 🤞

I have the 2.6 and 2.7 in one league, and the 2.3, 2.8, 2.10 and 2.11 in another…but thankfully they’re both in leagues where some teams do some weird stuff. 🤞
If you don't move those late seconds, I would be drafting tes and any rbs you like.

Darnell Wright Will Be a 10-Year NFL All-Pro
Daniel Jeremiah
@MoveTheSticks
Tennessee OT Darnell Wright keeps acing every test. Excellent fall season vs elite comp 2714.png
Strong all star game week 2714.png
Impressive Combine workout 2714.png
I think he belongs in the discussion as the top OT in this class.
----------------
Damien Woody
@damienwoody
He’s my favorite OT in this class
----------------
Jim Nagy
@JimNagy_SB
Most improved OL that
@seniorbowl
staff graded this year. Switch from LT to RT moved him from late Day 3 to early Day 2. Should go in Rd. 1 now after great weeks in Mobile and Indy.

Jim Nagy
@JimNagy_SB
BREAKING: Ohio State RT Dawand Jones is officially the longest player in
@seniorbowl

history with 89 1/2 inch wingspan.
Equates to normal wingspan of someone 7’5 1/2”.

>>> LINK to video
-------------------
Picture
NFL Rookie Watch
@NFLRookieWatxh
This rep by Dawand Jones View attachment 3427 The Ohio State tackle was reportedly a “standout” player at the first Senior Bowl practice earlier today. Oh, and he has a longer wingspan than Giannis Antetokounmpo. One name that is for sure making his way up draft boards.
------------
Brent Sobleski
@brentsobleski

Dawand Jones: 6'8", 375 Darnell Wright: 6'5", 342 They're both 21 years old. View attachment 3428
------------------
Take a look at these videos of him dominating.
>>> Ohio State's Dawand Jones knows how to use those amazingly long levers
>>> LINK to video
Goodberry
@JoeGoodberry

Dawand Jones had 152 True Pass Sets last season, PFF charged him with just 2 pressures.

RB depth is quite strong. We're about to get about 15 top 60 RBs infused in.

I feel like the Sean Tucker overthinking has reached epic proportions. RB17? Bruh...

Maybe I'm just off the mark here, but this is starting to feel very Stefon Diggs-y.

On tape he was a top 3-4 RB in this draft for me going into the season.
From what I gather, Tucker is a player that dynasty/fantasy people really like but guys who focus on NFL aren't interested in. For example, Lance Zierlein has Tucker as RB14 in the class. Whether it's because he is a really good evaluator or just has good sources, his rankings of players has been pretty well correlated to fantasy success. I am interested in Tucker but we need to also brace ourselves for him going possibly 5th round and being buried.

Users who are viewing this thread