What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2024 NFL Draft Prospects (2 Viewers)

Faust

MVP

Last edited:
Early 2024 rankings in what appears to be a solid class:

QB
1. Caleb Williams (USC)
2. Drake Maye (N. Carolina)
3. J.J. McCarthy (Michigan)
4. Michael Penix, Jr. (Washington)
5. Quinn Ewers (Texas)

RB
1. Treyveon Henderson (Ohio State)
2. Raheim Sanders (Arkansas)
3. Braelon Allen (Wisconsin)
4. Blake Corum (Michigan)
5. Will Shipley (Clemson)

WR
1. Marvin Harrison, Jr. (Ohio State)
2. Xavier Worthy (Texas)
3. Troy Franklin (Oregon)
4. Emeka Egbuka (Ohio State)
5. Jacob Cowing (Arizona)

TE
1. Brock Bowers (Georgia)
2. Ja’Tavion Sanders (Texas)
3. Michael Trigg (Ole Miss)
4. Jaheim Bell (Florida State)
5. Austin Stogner (S. Carolina)

QB

Caleb Williams - Oklahoma - 2024

Quinn Ewers - Texas - 2024

Jaxon Dart - Mississippi - 2024

RB

TreVeyon Henderson - OSU - 2024

Braelon Allen - Wisconsin - 2024

Raheim Sanders - Arkansas - 2024

Will Shipley - Clemson - 2024

Donovan Edwards - Michigan - 2024

Blake Corum - MichiganI -2024

WR

Marvin Harrison Jr. - OSU - 2024

Xavier Worthy - Texas - 2024

Emeka Egbuka - OSU -2024

Ja'Corey Brooks - ALA - 2024

Troy Franklin - Oregon - 2024

TE

Brock Bowers - GA - 2024

Darnell Washington TE UGA - 2024

...and with that I just discovered that Corum is returning and Jaheim Bell TP'd to FSU one month ago. Note to self: remove from 2023 draft boards

Last edited:
UNC NIL collective makes deal for Maye amid transfer, offer rumors

Excerpt:

UNC quarterback Drake Maye did not hear financial offers to transfer directly but people reached out to his representatives and his high school coach, he told ESPN in an interview this week.

And Heels4Life, the collective created to help UNC football players, signed Maye to a deal for a "very, very fair amount" of money, the group's executive director told ESPN.

"Drake epitomizes the connection that Carolina makes with its student-athletes," said Graham Boone, the executive director of Heels4Life told WRAL on Friday. "Drake is a phenomenal representative for campus, for the community. We're looking forward to showcasing our support."

Boone said he was not going to disclose how much the deal with Maye is worth. But financial figures have been tossed out in connection with the quarterback, who is projected as a first-round NFL pick when he is draft eligible in 2024.

North Carolina Freshman QB Drake Maye Is Earning Attention for the 2024 NFL Draft

Excerpt:

1) Because part of the fun of following draft prospects year-round is looking ahead, it’s notable that NFL teams are starting to pay attention to North Carolina redshirt freshman Drake Maye, who’ll be eligible for the draft in 2024. And you can start with his numbers, in his first year as starter, which are bonkers. He’s completed 70% of his passes for 3,412 yards, 34 touchdowns and three picks, and has run for another 548 yards and five scores in 10 games. From there, you can look at his size (6'4", 220 pounds), athleticism, arm and bloodlines (his dad, Mark, played QB at North Carolina, and his brother, Luke, was a two-time All-ACC basketball player as a Tar Heel), and you wind up with a lot of boxes checked.

“Very good player—under the radar nationally, but really fun to watch,” said one NFC GM. “He’s an all-around player, can throw, run and competes his *** off.” The GM quickly added that he’s only watched Maye; he hasn’t really studied him yet. But he knew enough to throw him in the pile of guys with high-end potential, a place we, in this space, have put USC’s Caleb Williams (he’s kept playing well) and Texas’s Quinn Ewers (he’s slumped of late) over the course of the fall. What does it mean? Mostly, that those guys will be under the microscope in 2023, and that can be an unforgiving place. That said, Maye, like the other two, has plenty of promise.

QB
1. Caleb Williams (USC)
3. Quinn Ewers (Texas)
4. J.J. McCarthy (Michigan)

RB
1. Treyveon Henderson (Ohio State)
2. Will Shipley (Clemson)
3. Braelon Allen (Wisconsin)
4. Donovan Edwards (Michigan)
5. Raheim Sanders (Arkansas)

WR
1. Marvin Harrison, Jr. (Ohio State)
2. Emeka Egbuka (Ohio State)
3. Xavier Worthy (Texas)

TE
1. Brock Bowers (Georgia)

Marvin Harrison Jr. the early favorite for fantasy #1 overall in 1QB? Or Henderson?
I think it comes down to your team needs and league format, but I would probably lean toward Harrison right now. That could certainly flip again before spring 2024.
Henderson had a rough 2022 that saw his stock drop a bit, hoping he bounces back in 2023 (mostly because I drafted him in the 1st last year).

Marvin Harrison Jr. the early favorite for fantasy #1 overall in 1QB? Or Henderson?
I think it comes down to your team needs and league format, but I would probably lean toward Harrison right now. That could certainly flip again before spring 2024.
Henderson had a rough 2022 that saw his stock drop a bit, hoping he bounces back in 2023 (mostly because I drafted him in the 1st last year).
I am also invested in Henderson in one league. Perhaps that clouded my decision to maintain Henderson as the 2024 RB1 over Sanders, but I really do think he will bounce back from an injury-marred 2022.

I am also invested in Henderson in one league. Perhaps that clouded my decision to maintain Henderson as the 2024 RB1 over Sanders, but I really do think he will bounce back from an injury-marred 2022.
Picked up an orphan (SF & TEP) this past year and the 2023 class was fully depleted so went full 2024 with the picks I grabbed in the dispersal. This rookie/devy draft was back in May. Good thing it's a low entry fee because this one's going to take a while...
1.11 11 Williams, Caleb, 2024 FA QB (R)
1.16 16 Ewers , Quinn, 2024 FA QB (R)
1.20 20 Bowers, Brock, 2024 FA TE (R)
2.10 50 Harrison Jr., Marvin, 2024 FA WR (R)
3.01 81 Edwards, Donovan, 2024 FA RB (R)
3.10 90 Sanders, Raheim, 2024 FA RB (R)
4.08 128 Earle, Jojo, 2024 FA WR (R)
4.10 130 Johnson, LJ, 2024 FA RB (R)

Picked up an orphan (SF & TEP) this past year and the 2023 class was fully depleted so went full 2024 with the picks I grabbed in the dispersal. This rookie/devy draft was back in May. Good thing it's a low entry fee because this one's going to take a while...
1.11 11 Williams, Caleb, 2024 FA QB (R)
1.16 16 Ewers , Quinn, 2024 FA QB (R)
1.20 20 Bowers, Brock, 2024 FA TE (R)
2.10 50 Harrison Jr., Marvin, 2024 FA WR (R)
3.01 81 Edwards, Donovan, 2024 FA RB (R)
3.10 90 Sanders, Raheim, 2024 FA RB (R)
4.08 128 Earle, Jojo, 2024 FA WR (R)
4.10 130 Johnson, LJ, 2024 FA RB (R)
It may take a couple of seasons, but eventually you should be loaded!

I envy you people playing a real devy league. The August rookie draft in my dynasty league is enough of a trainwreck for some of our leaguemates. I can't even imagine what it would look like if they were asked to stay on top of the 2024 or 2025 class. It's safe to say that we would have more than our fair share of bargains like Marvin Jr at 2.10 and Rocket Sanders at 3.10.

QB
1. Caleb Williams (USC)
Drake Maye will be 2025
Usually, people lump them into years by when they're eligible to leave.
For Maye, that's 2024, you think he's going to stay a year though?
I thought he wouldn't be eligible until 2025. Wasn't he a freshman this year? Did he redshirt or something? Is he older for a freshman?

I envy you people playing a real devy league. The August rookie draft in my dynasty league is enough of a trainwreck for some of our leaguemates. I can't even imagine what it would look like if they were asked to stay on top of the 2024 or 2025 class. It's safe to say that we would have more than our fair share of bargains like Marvin Jr at 2.10 and Rocket Sanders at 3.10.
Hey, back before this past season started those were "great calls" not "bargains". ;)

QB
1. Caleb Williams (USC)
Drake Maye will be 2025
Usually, people lump them into years by when they're eligible to leave.
For Maye, that's 2024, you think he's going to stay a year though?
I thought he wouldn't be eligible until 2025. Wasn't he a freshman this year? Did he redshirt or something? Is he older for a freshman?
"North Carolina redshirt freshman Drake Maye, who’ll be eligible for the draft in 2024."

Hey, back before this past season started those were "great calls" not "bargains". ;)
I stand corrected. Also, any WR with a pulse going by the name of Marvin Harrison Jr. surely would have been a top 10 pick in my league. He wouldn't even have to be the real Marvin Harrison's son.

This is not meant as an indictment on the 2023 class or is one of those "this draft class is weak, sell your picks for the next year" posts but Faust recently creating the Brock Bowers thread made me think that if every player in college was draft eligible that the top two QB's, WR and TE that would be picked this year are in next years class.

*Had to edit to put a "not" meant as an indictment*

Last edited:
This is meant as an indictment on the 2023 class or is one of those "this draft class is weak, sell your picks for the next year" posts but Faust recently creating the Brock Bowers thread made me think that if every player in college was draft eligible that the top two QB's, WR and TE that would be picked this year are in next years class.
Probably safe for WR, TE, and I could see this being true for the top two QBs. 2023 should have the bluechip RB, which is usually the grand prize. I guess we'll see if Henderson, Sanders, Allen, or whoever else get close.

I'm getting used to the idea in dynasty rookie drafts that the grass is always going to look greener when it's an additional 12 months away, unimpeded by any immediate obstacles such as injuries and we don't have to take an exhaustive look at any warts that might very well disappear by the time the draft rolls around. People were salivating about 2023 at this point last year. Boutee was going to come back healthy and be a monster. JSN is better than any WR in this '22 class. Mayer isn't a Pitts level prospect, but he's a guy you're going to have no problem spending a 1st on in a non-TE premium league. Bijan is up top, but there might be 3 or 4 other guys who would be right there in any other year.

We'll see if Maye and Williams live up to their 2022. We'll see if we have no hesitations taking Bowers in the top 5. Outside of Harrison as the WR1, are there WRs 2-5 that we like more than any other year?

I kind of feel like the top of 2023 came up a little short outside of the #1 overall. That's probably true of SF and 1QB. I will say that the RB depth options in the 2nd and even 3rd round appear to be outstanding this year. This is a year where I wish I had more 2nds. I'm tempted to shop the #7 overall in my 1QB to pluck 2 or 3 off of a team that is loaded with them. However, I think that spot could look a lot better after a couple of combine heroes find their way to a top offense and the hype machine takes over.

Love this thread, this year my league will add a Devy slot to our teams for the first time so we can draft 1 player from 2024, 2025, 2026 class. Great to see how you all rank players, given that from what I am looking at so far (and I by no means am a pro at Devy) here is what I have top 10 for a 1 QB, TE 1.5ppr league:

WRMarvin Harrison Jr.Ohio State
RBTreVeyon HendersonOhio State
TEBrock BowersGeorgia
WREmeka EgbukaOhio St
WRXavier WorthyTexas
RBBraelon AllenWisconsin
RBRaheim SandersArkansas
RBWill ShipleyClemson
RBDonovan EdwardsMichigan
RBBlake CorumMichigan

I still haven't decided if I want to hedge my bets and also look at 25/26 classes because I don't draft till 1.14 in this Devy draft, although 1 or 2 of the above may slip to there.

Last edited:
Love this thread, this year my league will add a Devy slot to our teams for the first time so we can draft 1 player from 2024, 2025, 2026 class. Great to see how you all rank players, given that from what I am looking at so far (and I by no means am a pro at Devy) here is what I have top 10 for a 1 QB, TE 1.5ppr league:

TEBrock BowersGeorgia
WREmeka EgbukaOhio St
WRXavier WorthyTexas
RBBraelon AllenWisconsin
RBRaheim SandersArkansas
RBWill ShipleyClemson
RBBlake CorumMichigan

I still haven't decided if I want to hedge my bets and also look at 25/26 classes because I don't draft till 1.14 in this Devy draft, although 1 or 2 of the above may slip to there.
I was going to reorder this ranking, but with you picking 14th overall in this draft I would 100% look to 2025

TEBrock BowersGeorgia
WREmeka EgbukaOhio St
WRXavier WorthyTexas
RBBraelon AllenWisconsin
RBRaheim SandersArkansas
RBWill ShipleyClemson
RBBlake CorumMichigan

I was going to reorder this ranking, but with you picking 14th overall in this draft I would 100% look to 2025
I would be happy for any input on the top 10 in ranking order if your offering, like I said 1 or 2 may happen to slip through the cracks to me at 14 if someone wants a 2025/2026 player or maybe Caleb Williams.

TEBrock BowersGeorgia
WREmeka EgbukaOhio St
WRXavier WorthyTexas
RBBraelon AllenWisconsin
RBRaheim SandersArkansas
RBWill ShipleyClemson
RBBlake CorumMichigan

I would be happy for any input on the top 10 in ranking order if your offering, like I said 1 or 2 may happen to slip through the cracks to me at 14 if someone wants a 2025/2026 player or maybe Caleb Williams.
My Devy rankings would be:
Harrison, Allen, Sanders, Shipley, Corum, Henderosn, Bowers, Egbuka, Worthy, Edwards.

Egbuka could be a big riser for me. Henderson I was excited for after his Freshman year, but I wasn't impressed at all this year.

TEBrock BowersGeorgia
WREmeka EgbukaOhio St
WRXavier WorthyTexas
RBBraelon AllenWisconsin
RBRaheim SandersArkansas
RBWill ShipleyClemson
RBBlake CorumMichigan

Harrison, Allen, Sanders, Shipley, Corum, Henderosn, Bowers, Egbuka, Worthy, Edwards.

Egbuka could be a big riser for me. Henderson I was excited for after his Freshman year, but I wasn't impressed at all this year.
I'd keep Bowers pretty high in a TEP, probably over those RBs unless someone really stands out.
He's a monster and I took him in the first in one 2 pt TEP last year and tried to get him in my other 2 pt TEP but he's unobtainable at this point.

Henderson I was excited for after his Freshman year, but I wasn't impressed at all this year.
Guy was injured basically all season mate. Says he was playing through serious pain nearly every game with a fracture and ligament issue.

If he's back fully healthy he's the easy RB1 for me. Definitely superior to Braelon Allen.

TEBrock BowersGeorgia
WREmeka EgbukaOhio St
WRXavier WorthyTexas
RBBraelon AllenWisconsin
RBRaheim SandersArkansas
RBWill ShipleyClemson
RBBlake CorumMichigan

I'd keep Bowers pretty high in a TEP, probably over those RBs unless someone really stands out.
He's a monster and I took him in the first in one 2 pt TEP last year and tried to get him in my other 2 pt TEP but he's unobtainable at this point.
apologies, I completely overlooked TEP. Bowers would move up behind Shipley

Henderson I was excited for after his Freshman year, but I wasn't impressed at all this year.
Guy was injured basically all season mate. Says he was playing through serious pain nearly every game with a fracture and ligament issue.

If he's back fully healthy he's the easy RB1 for me. Definitely superior to Braelon Allen.
I was hoping he was playing through an injury, I will keep him where he is at until he is back healthy. I will be lower on him than most at this point.

A top 10 of college RBs that does not include TreVeyon Henderson? Hmmmm . . .

I agree that the omission of TreVeyon Henderson is a whiff for this list. I think it might be because of the grading system that PFF uses potentially docked Henderson for not completing a full season due to injury. Henderson’s YPC and YPR also declined from 2021 to 2022 so that potentially was a factor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread