What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty ... Am I Too Young at QB?? (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasty - No PPR - Standard Scoring - 6pts all TD's (Start 1 qb, 1 rb, 1wr, 1 te, 2 flex, 1 k, 1 d)

My team is set to contend (at least on paper)

Watson, Mahomes II, Trubisky

Bell, DJohnson, Freeman, Clement, Breida, JKelly

Hopkins, KAllen, Thielen, Hogan, Doctson

Kelce, Kittle, Ebron

Tucker

Denver

1 - 2019 1st Round Pick

2- 2019 2nd Round Picks

Having three pretty green quarterbacks, would you deal Trubisky for Big Ben? Am I overthinking this?

Thanks.

I think you're fine.  The rest of your team is strong enough to carry some young QBs if there is a learning curve.  Like djmich said, plenty of options to move if all three falter.

14 Team Dynasty - No PPR - Standard Scoring - 6pts all TD's (Start 1 qb, 1 rb, 1wr, 1 te, 2 flex, 1 k, 1 d)

My team is set to contend (at least on paper)

Watson, Mahomes II, Trubisky

Bell, DJohnson, Freeman, Clement, Breida, JKelly

Hopkins, KAllen, Thielen, Hogan, Doctson

Kelce, Kittle, Ebron

Tucker

Denver

1 - 2019 1st Round Pick

2- 2019 2nd Round Picks

Having three pretty green quarterbacks, would you deal Trubisky for Big Ben? Am I overthinking this?

Thanks.
You have Bell, Johnson, Hopkins and Kelce (and Tucker) AND an extra second-round pick? Is this a 6-team league?

Last edited by a moderator:
You have Bell, Johnson, Hopkins and Kelce (and Tucker) AND an extra second-round pick? Is this a 6-team league?
14 Teamer - 25th year of the league

Have had Bell for 3 to 4 years ...Kelce I have also had for a couple years. Bad luck last year led me to a 2-6 start (with 2nd most points scored). After I knew I was going to miss the playoffs I traded AJ Green and pieces to a contender for DJ. Acquired Watson and Hopkins in a package for 2 2018 1st Rounders T Hill Dez and Big Ben toward the end of last season.  Just dealt Luck for Mahomes and 2019 2nd Rounder Pick last week.

In addition to those unbelievable trades, you also drafted Freeman in a 14-team league despite trading away your first-rounders? Whatevs.

cjv123 said:
In addition to those unbelievable trades, you also drafted Freeman in a 14-team league despite trading away your first-rounders? Whatevs.
Didn't draft Freeman .. traded for him last year along the way for Ajayi and Drake

Users who are viewing this thread