What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Buy Low-Sell High going into week 6 (1 Viewer)

So if you owned him would you sell him for a third? 
It would depend who else I had at QB on my roster. But,in a start 1QB league, I would.

ETA- The owner I am dealing with has Wilson, Murray, Tua, Brees and Cam at QB. We start 1QB and he is 1-4.

Last edited by a moderator:
northern exposure said:
It would depend who else I had at QB on my roster. But,in a start 1QB league, I would.

ETA- The owner I am dealing with has Wilson, Murray, Tua, Brees and Cam at QB. We start 1QB and he is 1-4.
Oh geez I'm guessing 10 team I'm assuming given this guy has 4 NFL starting QBs. But irrespective of your league, I think Cam was a good buy low when diagnosis went down, now I think people are assuming it's just one more game max they need to eat, if that at all.  

Oh geez I'm guessing 10 team I'm assuming given this guy has 4 NFL starting QBs. But irrespective of your league, I think Cam was a good buy low when diagnosis went down, now I think people are assuming it's just one more game max they need to eat, if that at all.  
It is a 12 team dynasty.

northern exposure said:
Thought I could pick up Newton cheaper based on his last weak game, COVID and one year contract with the Pats. But, in a start 1 QB league, the owner wants a 2nd and 4th round pick.
His asking price seems fair, particularly assuming your 2nd is on the late side.

James Robinson a sell high, or did that window close?  Salary cap league; he’s at league minimum price.  

Thus far he is a zero cost option performing like low RB1 that you are playing at flex or rb2 spot. That kind of cost-to-performance imbalance is how you win ships. He's a hold for me. 
Agree; but at what point do you flip him?  WR 2 value?  TE1, QB1?

Agree; but at what point do you flip him?  WR 2 value?  TE1, QB1?
If I had him as my RB3/4 and was sucking wind at one of those positions and someone was willing to part with a Waller/Andrews TE or Watson/Murray QB, then sure. But I don't know that I'm moving him for a WR2

I was offered Mixon and Lamb for M Thomas in a keep 3 ppr league.  Looked a lot more interesting before last Sunday but I'm still considering strongly. 

I'm trying to buy Goedert.  Ertz has looked terrible despite Philly having no other receivers around lately, Goedert is injured so not helping his current owner at the moment, and he could/should be the future and Ertz might walk after this year.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was thinking he might be worth more than that I guess.
Not a big fan of any Bear offensive players.

Exactly the opposite about Steeler WR's. Love them. 

So yeah I passed which if it's strictly by the numbers, I might be an idiot.

Been called worse.

Users who are viewing this thread