What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty DL (1 Viewer)

SproutDaddy

Footballguy
I have the like of Matt Roth, Erasmus James, and Marquise Hill on my dynasty team. Are any of these guys worth hanging on to? I am really high on Roth, but James has disappointed me with what I've read on him. Does Hill have any value down the road?

I have the like of Matt Roth, Erasmus James, and Marquise Hill on my dynasty team. Are any of these guys worth hanging on to? I am really high on Roth, but James has disappointed me with what I've read on him. Does Hill have any value down the road?
I have James and Roth as well. I'm holding on to them for another year to see what happens.

Your trash will become someone else's treasure! E. James is starting to come around and playing much more. You couldn't do anything unless he was on the field. He is a SACK man, which every IDP owner looks for out of his DL. Sacks = too many points and James' speed will always make him a threat. Remember, he was raw and didn't start playing until a later age.Roth, good question because he's been injured. I wouldn't give up on him either. His value will come later not now. Think of it as an investment (stock), watch as it grows in value.

Hill? Can't comment on as much...he doesn't excite me and I don't see him being a great force. JMO

FYI, Norton ranks James as DL33 this week, higher than I would have expected - according to that, I'm supposed to start him over Wistrom, but I don't think I'll do that.

Tough to answer if you should drop any of those guys without knowing who the remainder of your line is. Personally I'm high on Roth. I didn't get him in my league but the thought of him lining up opposite Taylor is appealing. there is the threat that the Fins convert to a 3-4 which would really hurt his value.James's injury history concerns me. I dropped him down pretty far in my rankings to the point I knew somebody else would draft him before I had to think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread