What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Keeper Question (1 Viewer)

Shady Commish19

Footballguy
Hi Everyone - 

In the second year of a 14 team, full PPR dynasty league. We have a four round rookie draft and I would need to drop 4 of 9 players. 

Position requirements: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, RB/WR/TE, RB/WR/TE, Flex - 18 total players with bench.

I finished 2nd last year, so I draft 1.13, 2.13, 3.13 and 4.13 in the rookie draft.

Keepers:

QB - Jackson, Rodgers, Tannehill / RB - Chubb, Mixon / WR - AJ Brown, Lockett / TE - Waller, Goedart

Post rookie draft, which of these guys would you drop? I'm thinking Grier, Bourne, Barber and Scott or Scantling?

Peyton Barber RB | TB
Kendrick Bourne WR | SF
Keelan Cole WR | JAC
Brandin Cooks WR | LAR
Royce Freeman RB | DEN
Will Grier QB | CAR 
Boston Scott RB | PHI
Marquez Valdes-Scantling WR | GB
James Washington WR | PIT

Thanks in advance.

Not necessarily. We'll conduct a 4 round draft ~ which includes all 2020 rookies and any free agents kicking around. That will give us 24 total players and post draft we need to shave it back to 20.

For the draft, that's 56 players and looking at the FA pool, I see Hayden Hurst and outside of that, there are some semi-interesting players such as: Parris Campbell, Justin Jackson, Matt LaCosse, Byron Pringle, KeeSean Johnson, Zay Jones,  DeSean Hamilton, Case Keenum and DeMarcus Robinson. Not a ton of talent there. The rookie class is deep, but will my 3rd and 4th rd pick be any better than those 9 I listed? Certainly better than a few. 

Users who are viewing this thread